I’m not confident on this one at all. Think it’s gonna be a different left back we bring in to be honest. As much as people don’t want to hear it, I still think Jamal Lewis is most likely. 

Edited by GingerrrFox
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’m not confident on this one at all. Think it’s gonna be a different left back we bring in to be honest. As much as people don’t want to hear it, I still think Jamal Lewis is most likely. 

I agree totally, we never get a player like this 

Seeing as we're the only club I've seen as in the running this might to go end of deadline day as he waits for a better offer.

We'll get no one and he'll play champions league with Ajax.

We surely need a few players in for the start of the season not October by which time the fanfare could be irreparable.

23 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Exactly..

Hey honey! I've flogged the Porsche. Got a great price too!... Bought us a new Toyota Aygo. It'll be fun!

5 hours ago, Luttfox said:

Just a smoke screen to help get our initial target, no way would the club agree to Chilwell leaving without being a signature away from signing a replacement

We did it with Maguire. 

28 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

2 and a half weeks until our first PL game, you'd like to think we'll have a signing or two wrapped up in the next few days:unsure:

even then .. no time to bed any new players in really.. Maddison still wont be match fit and Evans suspended. I have a feeling we will be starting the new season weaker than when we finished. .. and its depressing. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, les-tah said:

even then .. no time to bed any new players in really.. Maddison still wont be match fit and Evans suspended. I have a feeling we will be starting the new season weaker than when we finished. .. and its depressing. 

Yeah with two friendlies this week I'd have liked a player in for the Saturday one against Sheff Weds. I'll be seriously worried if we haven't got anyone in by next weekend.

1 hour ago, jeffschlupp said:

Marc Overmars says there is concrete interest in one of their players.

Ajax fans seem pretty convinced it's Tagliafico and likely us.

I'd be more than happy to have Marc Overmars right now.