I know he's scored 2 goals, but i'm not being funny, the standard is absolutely horrific.  I know it's been said before and some people disagree but i honestly think Hamilton would struggle to stay up in the Championship.  I've watched countless games and it gets no better!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

No im saying i want iheanacho, if we were to get rid of him i want someone much better/more experienced than edoaurd. He's not the massive upgrade that everyone on here thinks he is it's just a case of greener grass. Some people just watch youtube highlights and think cos they see him dribbling 2 SPL defenders then hitting the far corner he's going to be world class. I watched a few celtic games in europa and he was standing in no mans land/getting in the way of his teammates way too much for my liking, in contrast to someone like vardy who is constantly moving into space/making room for his teammates. Edouard is still young and inexperienced and may turn out to be a top striker but right now he's not worth binning our players for.

So your wanting world class players to be signed this summer.

ok 😂

Just now, henrik_62 said:

Hat trick 😎

I wanna...

Amazing the confidence he's building now. I swear Lennon must have him in the weight room 24/7. He looks so much stronger.

• Like 1
Just now, coolhandfox said:

You not going to keep them money if no can attendee due to COVID.......

I’m a season ticket holder, terms and conditions were clear, no refund this season if fans don’t make it into grounds, it’s sol as a virtual pass for that reason with no immediate expectations beyond that.

I’m a season ticket holder, terms and conditions were clear, no refund this season if fans don’t make it into grounds, it’s sol as a virtual pass for that reason with no immediate expectations beyond that.

That would be a shocking way to behave, act of God and all that, and hardly endearing to fee paying fans who perhaps have less to spare than yourself.

1 minute ago, henrik_62 said:

How much would it take to sign him? £15m?

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

That would be a shocking way to behave, act of God and all that, and hardly endearing to fee paying fans who perhaps have less to spare than yourself.

To be fair a season ticket to the top team in Scottish football isn’t a very good decision if you’re struggling financially 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Club were upfront about it tbf and fans were told before renewing. We got refunded for cancelled games from last season. Gate money is pretty much all our income so club have asked fans to make a quite monumental gesture to keep the club going on what could be a historic season and we’ve reciprocated. As long as money is spent on the team and we deliver the 10 the fans will be happy.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

To be fair a season ticket to the top team in Scottish football isn’t a very good decision if you’re struggling financially 

Club were upfront about it tbf and fans were told before renewing. We got refunded for cancelled games from last season. Gate money is pretty much all our income so club have asked fans to make a quite monumental gesture to keep the club going on what could be a historic season and we’ve reciprocated. As long as money is spent on the team and we deliver the 10 the fans will be happy.

Fair enough, bit yuk, but I get it.

• Haha 1