Jump to content
ealingfox

Clubs doing Sky Sports Day Passes

Recommended Posts

Nope I've had nothing and whilst it's a great idea, I'd be a bit annoyed having spent A LOT of time and money on getting my sky and BT sorted.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sdb said:

Nope I've had nothing and whilst it's a great idea, I'd be a bit annoyed having spent A LOT of time and money on getting my sky and BT sorted.

I suspect that was sky's plan wait until the last minute to inform people so the max number of people sign up and pay.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Nope. Interesting as well - a rugby fan asked me at work if season ticket holders were getting such a pass. Championship clubs are

Yeah, my neighbour supports Wednesday and he was telling me they get this option or a refund.

 

I haven't heard anything from LCFC.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

If its the choice of a refund or passes surely a refund will make more sense. I'd imagine you would have some change left and subscription to both for the next month or two. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Nope. Interesting as well - a rugby fan asked me at work if season ticket holders were getting such a pass. Championship clubs are

Non season ticket holders can sign up and pay to subscribe, at Fulham it's £10 per match!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Christoph said:

 

If its the choice of a refund or passes surely a refund will make more sense. I'd imagine you would have some change left and subscription to both for the next month or two. 

I don't think it's an either/or though? I think you're just getting them as a goodwill gesture along with whatever your club decides re refunds?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Note that the BT pass is for a Brighton home game (there is no mention on the Arsenal site for the game), if BT were doing them for away fans we are sure the club would have posted a story by now ahead of the Watford match

Edited by Foxes_Trust
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Foxes_Trust said:

Note that the BT pass is for a Brighton home game (there is no mention on the Arsenal site for the game), if BT were doing them for away fans we are sure the club would have posted a story by now ahead of the Watford match

 

I think we are only a small number of clubs with no free match announced in the first batch. For fairness, you'd expect us to have some free ones in the next round of fixtures. 

Edited by Spudulike
Link to post
Share on other sites

Emailed the club this is their reply

 

Thank you for your email. I believe the Club will be  putting something on the website very soon about this, please bear with us.

 

Kind regards

 

Jim

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

just forked out for a three month now tv pass at "only" "25 pm to find that we have two free to air matches in July.  Obviously the fact that they are not releasing the whole fixture/TV schedule at the beginning is draw us into paying before we find out that we could have watched for free.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

 

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Thanks for the sympathetic support. More a case of dooh. 

Moral: look before you leap

At least I have an used as yet three month free trial for bt with my EE phone contract so no worries for the cup.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...