Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sly said:

You should try Vieri! Woeful! 

So far out of 3 icon I have done I have had klose , suker and linekar. Now  back to using aubamayang 😂

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Md9 said:

So far out of 3 icon I have done I have had klose , suker and linekar. Now  back to using aubamayang 😂

Klose but no Suker. There's a joke in there somewhere I'm just not sure what it is!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno what happened last night but I played some rivals before the deadline and it was so tough and sweaty and just a real struggle.  
 

My team felt like they were in sludge while sweaty gold teams glided by me and one guy’s Kante could run fast than my passes and a guy with IF Maddison (he better play as well as that Sunday) and HL Ings along with gold Salah just whizzed by me. Really made me not want to bother building a team any more.

 

I’m really thinking about doing WL but it’s given me second thoughts now.

 

I did end the night on a a couple of wins, the last being more rewarding against a sweat lord who I beat 4-2 after being 2-0 down, the 4th coming at 85’ then he paused when a had a corner at 90+2. He watched all his replays, I skipped all mine - even though tempted to celebrate. 

Edited by HoustonFox
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Really made me not want to bother building a team any more.

 

Even though I'm still forever changing my team, I do agree that having that stellar lineup isn't worth it. 

 

I've done better lately in Rivals with just a mixed lineup of my big untradeables and some scrubs.

 

I think it helps with who you get matched against and the ever popular EA pitch tilt, or whatever you want to call it.

 

At the end of the day most people who are better at the game than me(and there's a lot lol) are going to beat me regardless of who's got the 90 rated vs who's got the 85.

 

 

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Dunno what happened last night but I played some rivals before the deadline and it was so tough and sweaty and just a real struggle.  
 

My team felt like they were in sludge while sweaty gold teams glided by me and one guy’s Kante could run fast than my passes and a guy with IF Maddison (he better play as well as that Sunday) and HL Ings along with gold Salah just whizzed by me. Really made me not want to bother building a team any more.

 

I’m really thinking about doing WL but it’s given me second thoughts now.

 

I did end the night on a a couple of wins, the last being more rewarding against a sweat lord who I beat 4-2 after being 2-0 down, the 4th coming at 85’ then he paused when a had a corner at 90+2. He watched all his replays, I skipped all mine - even though tempted to celebrate. 

I played a standard gold team last night with Ashley Barnes up front and ripped my defence to pcs 😂. Not only does he score past me in squad battles all the time now in rivals as well 🙈😂

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Dunno what happened last night but I played some rivals before the deadline and it was so tough and sweaty and just a real struggle.  
 

My team felt like they were in sludge while sweaty gold teams glided by me and one guy’s Kante could run fast than my passes and a guy with IF Maddison (he better play as well as that Sunday) and HL Ings along with gold Salah just whizzed by me. Really made me not want to bother building a team any more.

 

I’m really thinking about doing WL but it’s given me second thoughts now.

 

I did end the night on a a couple of wins, the last being more rewarding against a sweat lord who I beat 4-2 after being 2-0 down, the 4th coming at 85’ then he paused when a had a corner at 90+2. He watched all his replays, I skipped all mine - even though tempted to celebrate. 

I find the WL to be less sweaty than rivals which is mad! I guess rivals is mainly against people on your skill set where as the WL has a bit of variation... I’m actually semi enjoying playing Fifa again! Just at the right time with Tots apparently starting next week

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Picked up CR7 for 390k this morning lol the prices are crazy but I’m already tempted to sell him to buy pim Suker or Crespo just to try something a little different... both look nuts

Nice, I have no money right now but some sellable people. I was tempted by Crespo for the Messi link (jury still out on him - he’s a lazy **** and Prime Barnes is wanting his place back). I’m currently playing Lautaro up top to get Vidal in and then have Vidal as my RM in a 352, he also goes LCM in a 41212 (narrow) or 4312 and LCDM in 4231. If there was a great B2B la Liga guy, I’d put them in to play Inaki who rate over Lautaro. EOAE dropped off a cliff last night. He’s been a stalwart. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Nice, I have no money right now but some sellable people. I was tempted by Crespo for the Messi link (jury still out on him - he’s a lazy **** and Prime Barnes is wanting his place back). I’m currently playing Lautaro up top to get Vidal in and then have Vidal as my RM in a 352, he also goes LCM in a 41212 (narrow) or 4312 and LCDM in 4231. If there was a great B2B la Liga guy, I’d put them in to play Inaki who rate over Lautaro. EOAE dropped off a cliff last night. He’s been a stalwart. 

Sure there’s currently a cheeky b2b LaLiga player sitting wildly overpriced in the sbc section... if he was cheaper I’d be all over him as like you I can’t fit Inaki in my team which sucks as I absolutely love the card

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Sure there’s currently a cheeky b2b LaLiga player sitting wildly overpriced in the sbc section... if he was cheaper I’d be all over him as like you I can’t fit Inaki in my team which sucks as I absolutely love the card

Yeah, that guy. Also need someone to play RM but be right footed as RM/RWB. He’s too pricey for that. Also need them to be CM then shift. Llorente is closest but also only 3/3. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Sure there’s currently a cheeky b2b LaLiga player sitting wildly overpriced in the sbc section... if he was cheaper I’d be all over him as like you I can’t fit Inaki in my team which sucks as I absolutely love the card

I’m rocking this currently, brought Inaki after recommendations on here as he links with the FB Adama I packed from the 83 * 25.

 

4-2-2-2 in game with Adama and Gnabry as the CAM’s with Bender and Mbabu swapping positions.

 

Adama has been disappointing as a striker, but a revelation as a CAM in a free roam, as he finds space easier to utilise his pace to get past players, where as in a striker the defence is instantly on him and I’m not skilled enough to beat defenders that instantly press. He has no useful shooting traits, but has 99 shot power and decent long range shots.

 

I’ll be looking for an upgrade on Gnabry to play in CAM in the near future, but he still does a decent job.

 

Eto is still amazing, despite it being his baby card too.

 

Overall very happy with this team and still have CR7, El Shaarawy and Robben on the bench as the main super subs if I need them.

363DAC14-EC8B-4C7E-8FAA-9282DB7EBADD.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This game man lol 2/1 in the WL then I match a guy who I’m confidently beating 1.0 he pauses in the 80th min I make a couple of subs then the time ticks down to 0 and just stays on that picture... only thing is after a few minutes I notice the score board say 1.1 lol I guess he was still able to play whilst I was stuck on the pause screen! So yea I’m currently 3/2 although it should be 4/1

 

Oh and the game play is absolutely horrendous easily the worst I’ve ever experienced!! Is it always so laggy/unresponsive during the day as I usually play around 7pm

Edited by dbtcity
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, stu said:

I’m rocking this currently, brought Inaki after recommendations on here as he links with the FB Adama I packed from the 83 * 25.

 

4-2-2-2 in game with Adama and Gnabry as the CAM’s with Bender and Mbabu swapping positions.

 

Adama has been disappointing as a striker, but a revelation as a CAM in a free roam, as he finds space easier to utilise his pace to get past players, where as in a striker the defence is instantly on him and I’m not skilled enough to beat defenders that instantly press. He has no useful shooting traits, but has 99 shot power and decent long range shots.

 

I’ll be looking for an upgrade on Gnabry to play in CAM in the near future, but he still does a decent job.

 

Eto is still amazing, despite it being his baby card too.

 

Overall very happy with this team and still have CR7, El Shaarawy and Robben on the bench as the main super subs if I need them.

363DAC14-EC8B-4C7E-8FAA-9282DB7EBADD.jpeg

Still a few hours to get fbday Reus in to replace Gnabry if you have the fodder 👀 looks like a nasty card you could start 451 then switch in game but it would mean you’d have 3 on 7 chem in Jones (start LM) Reus (RM) and Mbabu 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Still a few hours to get fbday Reus in to replace Gnabry if you have the fodder 👀 looks like a nasty card you could start 451 then switch in game but it would mean you’d have 3 on 7 chem in Jones (start LM) Reus (RM) and Mbabu 

Yeah, I was looking at that. I could swap out Jones for Lahm DCM and Robertson for Ginter FB and play him at LM on Full Chem, but then I'd lose Chem on the Spanish players, plus the main thing is I don't think I have the fodder.

 

If he'd have been a central position I'd have done it upon release as he would fit in so well.

 

Think I've come to the conclusion with TOTS around the corner there are probably going to be more options, so happy to stick with this... until I start losing a few games on Weekend League that is... :P

Edited by stu
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

This game man lol 2/1 in the WL then I match a guy who I’m confidently beating 1.0 he pauses in the 80th min I make a couple of subs then the time ticks down to 0 and just stays on that picture... only thing is after a few minutes I notice the score board say 1.1 lol I guess he was still able to play whilst I was stuck on the pause screen! So yea I’m currently 3/2 although it should be 4/1

 

Oh and the game play is absolutely horrendous easily the worst I’ve ever experienced!! Is it always so laggy/unresponsive during the day as I usually play around 7pm

Ive had this happen to me in the past stuck on the pause menu. Gameplay has been laggy for me today never normally as bad as this. Im sat at 3/1. The defeat was against a 94 squad and i lost 7-2. That flattered me as he could have scored 15 if he wanted to but was just taking the piss a bit really.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Kasper, JJ and Harvey Barnes straight in my community Tots vote... I mean they should all be in the main prem team let alone the community 1 

Everyone is is pretty crap on this list to vote 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else having issues with a sort of lag when you kick off? It’s weird but yesterday it was every game! Only lasts a few seconds after ko/goal kicks but it’s just so strange the players look like they have a slight fuzz around them and they move really slow

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...