6 minutes ago, Xen said:

Seem to be much better at scoring goals this time, but conversely I get carved open with my defenders just watching as they run through on goal time and time again, so every game is ending 5-3 or similar.

That seems to be the theme this time around, so you're not alone on that.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Xen said:

Bought the game yesterday after skipping Fifa 20 and barely playing 19. Nice to see I'm exactly as crap at this as I remember being lol 

Admittedly got a sub-par squad at the minute up against some good teams so not too surprising I'm struggling for now, but getting there. Seem to be much better at scoring goals this time, but conversely I get carved open with my defenders just watching as they run through on goal time and time again, so every game is ending 5-3 or similar.

What formations have people found work well so far? 

11 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

That seems to be the theme this time around, so you're not alone on that.

I play 433 with a cdm and 2 wingers. Agree with defending. Just played a game where i was 5-1 down at half time but tinkered to my all out attack approach and ended up drawing 7 each. I dont think ive kept a clean sheet yet in rivals.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Of course, I could have done a bit more research :ermm:

Not at all imo Azp is a big move! Might have to sit on him for a bit but an 84 rated Spanish full back from the prem for 4.5k is massive... might have to sit on him until the bigger sbcs drop but I’ve jumped on him as well and pumpe 200k into him

• Thanks 1

After getting battered the majority of times I came up against it I’ve tried running the 433(4) formation and I’m loving it so far! Seem to get more options in attack yet defensively seems decent as well (my new team might have played a part though)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, stu said:

Witsel (yawn) is supposed to be a flash back SBC tonight, so picked a few of his 84 cards for 4.6k. Hopefully those and any high rated Dortmund cards for links should do well if the leak is correct.

Hope everyone got on this? Easy coins!

1 hour ago, stu said:

Hope everyone got on this? Easy coins!

Invested in Belgian players and 84s. 

Profit made. Still find it funny that people use futbin for solutions 😂

Get an sbc on futbin and the sheep follow. 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 

Can anyone remember the national pride requirements from last year? I'm not saying its coming out but it might.. be worth a look at investments.

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Not sure if this would be if interest to any one at all or even if it is worth doing but here you go anyway 😂

F5112D02-A6C2-4A79-8D23-A87FB464FCD0.jpeg

Certainly possible for tomorrow’s SBC. Will pick up a few.

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Invested in Belgian players and 84s. 

Profit made. Still find it funny that people use futbin for solutions 😂

Get an sbc on futbin and the sheep follow. 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 

Can anyone remember the national pride requirements from last year? I'm not saying its coming out but it might.. be worth a look at investments.

Gold Germans from German 2nd division was the big money maker in national pride last year.

On 13/10/2020 at 14:42, Ian W LCFC said:

Got If Chilwell and Rodrigo in my Squad Battles Rewards! Anyone got any prem team CB recommendations? Soyuncu has been decent for me

Im using OTW Silva. solid

4 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

Does everyone start with 0/2000 fut champs qualification points?

After the first 5 games of rivals last year we got some points to start off didint we?

Don’t think so, but could be wrong.

50 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Where can you find out what is coming out on marquee match ups each week it at least people with a rough guess. 

That’s more tricky as usually these aren’t leaked, however I’ve seen plenty of predictions.

Those I’ve seen are:

Everton vs Liverpool,

AC vs Inter Milan,

Celtic vs Rangers,

Lillie vs Lens,

Sporting vs Porto.

They usually pick some of the big Derby’s for MM, so likely to be at least two out of the above.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, stu said:

That’s more tricky as usually these aren’t leaked, however I’ve seen plenty of predictions.

Those I’ve seen are:

Everton vs Liverpool,

AC vs Inter Milan,

Celtic vs Rangers,

Lillie vs Lens,

Sporting vs Porto.

They usually pick some of the big Derby’s for MM, so likely to be at least two out of the above.

2 out of 5 👍🏻

• Like 1