Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3-0 in champs and I’m already contemplating if it’s worth another year of this lol... might do the usual and hit 14 wins and stop then reevaluate if it’s worth it again next weekend! I’ve been semi enjoying rivals and SB so far so might just opt for that chilled approach  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beliall said:

Help me out here guys, im trying to get a low cross assist for an objective, i have got 4 so far and they havent counted, is it not triple tap cross? i double tap and it pings it in the air

 

Is it for the gold objective? If so it has to be with a midfielder with 4* skill moves. For the low cross i double tap cross. Hope that helps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Is it for the gold objective? If so it has to be with a midfielder with 4* skill moves. For the low cross i double tap cross. Hope that helps.

thanks i thought it said 81 dribble for that one. regardless i have zaha and moura on he wings and they are who i did it wwith, ill keep at it

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Beliall said:

thanks i thought it said 81 dribble for that one. regardless i have zaha and moura on he wings and they are who i did it wwith, ill keep at it

You are correct its 82 dribble with a midfielder. If you have those 2 on the wings and they are lw and rw it wont count as lw and rw are classed as attackers. You can use a posistion change to lm and rm then it will count. You dont need to play them as a lm or rm just play them as you were then position change again when complete.

Edited by Thefox81
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

You are correct its 82 dribble with a midfielder. If you have those 2 on the wings and they are lw and rw it wont count as lw and rw are classed as attackers. You can use a posistion change to lm and rm then it will count. You dont need to play them as a lm or rm just play them as you were then position change again when complete.

good to know, thanks, they are both LM and RM though in my 4312

Edited by Beliall
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

3-0 in champs and I’m already contemplating if it’s worth another year of this lol... might do the usual and hit 14 wins and stop then reevaluate if it’s worth it again next weekend! I’ve been semi enjoying rivals and SB so far so might just opt for that chilled approach  

And its this reason I haven't brought the game as of yet. I don't think either me nor my brother have the effort to slog through champs every week to produce a competitve team.

Edited by UniFox21
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Managed 14/16 in the end with my little 82 team. Genuinely baffled by the amount of super squads already. I would expect that after a month or so. How on earth are people getting so many good players this quickly?

I played someone in Div 8 with 4 icons and messi last week. Luckily he was shit. So I can only assume he had spent a fortune on packs lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still as scripted as ever I see, some games your pro clubs AI will just be terrible and genuinely won't make any passes or runs, they'll just stand there static for the whole 90 minutes. If you're playing against anyone decent they'll smash you 3 or 4 nil. Happens every 4 or 5 games I'd say.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do or don't I buy Harry Kane IF now. 

 

Potential for one on Wednesday. 

 

Also high potential for POTM. 2 games, 4 goals, 2 assists. 

 

I have his normal card and previously he's always needed an IF to complete him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

my team as it stands now, all packed. i dont use cash or buy from the transfer market, this is all from rewards and SBC's 

pretty happy how its coming along

my team 19oct.jpg

Basically a RTG then? 

 

Good luck mate. Keep updating us 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Basically a RTG then? 

 

Good luck mate. Keep updating us 

err yeah i guess, i forgot there was a word for it, i just wanted to make it more interesting long term. onbjectives have been the most challenging , especially silver beasts

Edited by Beliall
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

err yeah i guess, i forgot there was a word for it, i just wanted to make it more interesting long term. onbjectives have been the most challenging , especially silver beasts

Do the finesse 100. 

 

Go to beginner.. should take around 3 games lol. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Do the finesse 100. 

 

Go to beginner.. should take around 3 games lol. 

good advice, the only time i have dropped down a level was when i had played my 40 squad batles and waned my last 2 wins with a silver team. even winning all games i cant get elite 11 on pc, i had over 67k points too. need to move up to legendary

Link to post
Share on other sites

14/7 with me quitting a couple of games at 0.0 as the players were playing like total bellends... I really can’t see me going in as hard as I have with the weekend league over the last few years it’s just not worth the stress.... I need the ps5 to drop so I can get stuck into some new games lol 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...