18 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Marquee match ups needing champs league players and can’t even get any for 10 k at the min 

It lasts for 6 days, so wait a few days when there are plenty of UCL cards on the market and the value will soon drop.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Md9 said:

Marquee match ups needing champs league players and can’t even get any for 10 k at the min 

3 hours ago, stu said:

It lasts for 6 days, so wait a few days when there are plenty of UCL cards on the market and the value will soon drop.

What Stu said. I've been a whore doing SBCs soon as they come out but I'll wait for these. Market will be flooded come Thursday rewards, Squad battle rewards Monday and pre order packs. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

What Stu said. I've been a whore doing SBCs soon as they come out but I'll wait for these. Market will be flooded come Thursday rewards, Squad battle rewards Monday and pre order packs. 

Yeah I normally try do them as soon as they are out so will wait it out now hope get a few in any packs I get. 

17 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

hows sterling as a winger? was thinking of getting him

Very good for mid 80k. Quick and nimble as youd expect. Let down being 3* weak foot but i think hes the best there is for that sort of price.

• Thanks 1

Odd question, but does anyone know what the  goal music is called which has the final countdown music in it? Starts out with a load of drums then goes in to the final countdown tune.

17 minutes ago, stu said:

Odd question, but does anyone know what the  goal music is called which has the final countdown music in it? Starts out with a load of drums then goes in to the final countdown tune.

no but theres another tune i can find, old trance tune, time to burn. not on the market. also, do leicester have an anthem available? was hoping to find post horn gallop

4th game in Rivals, I was all over my opponent yet down 3-2. I was about to tap in the equalizer in an open net in the 72nd minute, and my opponent disconnects.

No qualification points awarded.

Why did I spend money on this damn game?

4 hours ago, Jordan said:

4th game in Rivals, I was all over my opponent yet down 3-2. I was about to tap in the equalizer in an open net in the 72nd minute, and my opponent disconnects.

No qualification points awarded.

Why did I spend money on this damn game?

It’s even more of a rat move this year especially considering the limited games you have for div rivals... even more so after the shambles of combining your games with the WL games

I am close to competing the 500 goals and assists for 85 plus team so could use them packs for tomorrow’s promo. Few good games of rivals last night one game I lost didn’t really deserve to but been many times I have won in the same way 😂 other than the crazy defending at times and The chip shots that don’t miss I am enjoying rivals a bit more than last year but I am sure that will change 😂

3 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Think im going to try and save my rivals rewards and 2 untradeable jumbo rare player packs for the rulebreakers promo tomorrow. Problem i have is as soon as i get a pack i want to open it.

I have that same problem lol

If I go with packs I will hold on for the promo though. 

This is me currently. Playing a 4-2-2-2 formation in game with Zaha and Gnabry as strikers. Both are doing the business for me with a combined 26 goals in 12 games that has just got me in to div 3 in rivals.

Packed Pogba this morning in my rivals rewards, so debating whether on using or selling, as more than happy with Allan and Kimmich as my two DMs and could upgrade Zaha for Son or Rashford.

2DA9E88C-07E1-4BAB-844F-472A6D54FD9F.jpeg

Edited by stu
21 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Currently running with this but 4-2-3-1 0r 4-3-3 in game, toying with getting Schweinsteiger 89 in.

IMG-20201022-WA0003_1.jpg

How are you finding Witsel? Contemplating binning off Kimmich for him for the 4 star weak foot, would also link with KDB and possibly allow me to replace Havertz, as I’m not a huge fan.

Edited by stu
29 minutes ago, stu said:

How are you finding Witsel? Contemplating binning off Kimmich for him for the 4 star weak foot, would also link with KDB and possibly allow me to replace Havertz, as I’m not a huge fan.

I think he's decent, Witsel is more attacking then Kimmich.

He probably better as a box to box CM or a CAM, he quicker and has better shooting then Kimmich.

He's still a decent DCM, but only has a medium defensive work rate compared to Kimmich who has high. 

In my opinion keep Kimmich and replace Havertz with Witsel.

He's SBC isn't to bad if you have a bit of fodder in your club.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Thanks 1
On 18/10/2020 at 12:39, eddylcfc said:

Utterly amazed.... did the hybrid leagues sbc and packed Owen and Salah (in different packs) - sold Owen for 310000 and keeping Salah for my PL squad which is now looking strong.

This is getting silly now... just packed Rashford IF striker in a two player rare pack (shame he is untradeable). Without spending a penny this is now my side... 

4-4-2(2)

Leno

Semedo 

Gomez

Klostermann

Schulz (probably my favourite player in the side - is keeping Alphonso Davies on the bench)

Zaha

Ndidi

Allan

Salah

Vardy

IF Rashford 

110k in the bank but not sure who to go for next. Maybe Son.... would love to hear thoughts on possible upgrades. 

• Like 1