FoxinNotts

Alfredo Morelos

12 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Prove it.... Who is the best current rangers player and why?

I've already mentioned their left back lol He's their best player imo, Barisic.

Edited by henrik_62

8 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I know you were asking a Celtic fans perspective but The only current players that are really worth a fuch are McGregor, Goldson and Barasic.

Goldson is terrible tbh, even Rangers fans would tell you that, his legs go to jelly anytime Edouard is within 5 metres of him.  As much as I don't like him McGregor is a good keeper yes.

Edited by henrik_62

7 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Goldson is terrible tbh, even Rangers fans would tell you that, his legs go to jelly anytime Edouard is within 5 metres of him.  As much as I don't like him McGregor is a good keeper yes.

He's always been quite good when I've saw him. 

35 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

And what do you like about him? lol

Better than any of Celtic's left backs, athletic, great left foot, good crosser, dangerous from set pieces.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

He's always been quite good when I've saw him. 

I'd wager you've not saw much of him then, Katic is a far better player than him. One of the Rangers' fans real grievances of late has been the fact Goldson constantly gets selected and usually ahead of Katic.

12 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

I'd wager you've not saw much of him then, Katic is a far better player than him. One of the Rangers' fans real grievances of late has been the fact Goldson constantly gets selected and usually ahead of Katic.

Admittedly I saw more of him after he first moved. 

15 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I know you were asking a Celtic fans perspective but The only current players that are really worth a fuch are McGregor, Goldson and Barasic.

Goldson is terrible. He thinks he’s so much better than he is aswell, would get torn to pieces in the EPL. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

Agreed terms with Lille apparently 

Thank god! I don't want him anywhere near our club. Absolute liability and he’s not even that good. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Thank god! I don't want him anywhere near our club. Absolute liability and he’s not even that good. 

Don’t Lille have a proven record of signing players and then them moving onto real elite clubs? Be interesting to see how this turns out, they don’t usually spunk money on wasters. 

2 hours ago, frany104 said:

Agreed. Just need Vestergaard to seal a move to Rushden and Diamonds and we can all relax.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Four change for Rangers as Alfredo Morelos drops out of the squad altogether.

'Morelos doesn't deserve a place at the moment'

Rangers v Kilmarnock (15:00)

d976c74e-425b-4e67-8cf3-cc1c4ca90b57.jpg

Tom English

BBC Scotland's chief sports writer on Sportsound

Quote Message: The Morelos pantomime continues. At Livingston last week he didn't contribute much and I'm not surprised he's not in the team - he doesn't deserve a place at the moment - but to be out of the squad is an intriguing one.

The Morelos pantomime continues. At Livingston last week he didn't contribute much and I'm not surprised he's not in the team - he doesn't deserve a place at the moment - but to be out of the squad is an intriguing one.

'Rangers need to look at alternatives'

f8153c55-d888-4fc2-88e3-5bf8681866da.jpg

Michael Stewart

Former Scotland midfielder on BBC Sportsound

Quote Message: Alfredo Morelos has been a huge player for Rangers but he's not set the heather alight this calendar year and they need to start looking at alternatives, whether it's competition for places or if he leaves

Alfredo Morelos has been a huge player for Rangers but he's not set the heather alight this calendar year and they need to start looking at alternatives, whether it's competition for places or if he leaves

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, davieG said:

Four change for Rangers as Alfredo Morelos drops out of the squad altogether.

'Morelos doesn't deserve a place at the moment'

d976c74e-425b-4e67-8cf3-cc1c4ca90b57.jpg

Tom English

BBC Scotland's chief sports writer on Sportsound

Quote Message: The Morelos pantomime continues. At Livingston last week he didn't contribute much and I'm not surprised he's not in the team - he doesn't deserve a place at the moment - but to be out of the squad is an intriguing one.

The Morelos pantomime continues. At Livingston last week he didn't contribute much and I'm not surprised he's not in the team - he doesn't deserve a place at the moment - but to be out of the squad is an intriguing one.

'Rangers need to look at alternatives'

f8153c55-d888-4fc2-88e3-5bf8681866da.jpg

Michael Stewart

Former Scotland midfielder on BBC Sportsound

Quote Message: Alfredo Morelos has been a huge player for Rangers but he's not set the heather alight this calendar year and they need to start looking at alternatives, whether it's competition for places or if he leaves

Alfredo Morelos has been a huge player for Rangers but he's not set the heather alight this calendar year and they need to start looking at alternatives, whether it's competition for places or if he leaves

Michael stewart is a pie. They've already signed a Morelos replacement AND a strike partner, just no one wants Morelos since Lille went elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

I loved him in Indiana Jones and that show with Dawn French

He was excellent in Boogie Nights!

6 hours ago, Big Dave said:

Believe he is off to Lille.

I think they've cooled their interest after signing Jonathan David. He's a liablity at the best of times but I'd worry about any prospective club signing him given he looks about 2 stone overweight and has basically downed tools at Rangers.