Jump to content
Aus Fox

Congratulations Liverpool

Recommended Posts

It’s been a long wait and after using nearly 250 players and spending close to 1.5 billion quid, Liverpool have amazingly now matched our record of 1 Premier League title, ironically we both had a little help from Chelsea in getting over the line.

Well done on your well deserved equaliser Liverpool, let’s see what next year brings.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair play to Liverpool FC and the scouser army. Well deserved the best team won. Also kudos to the backroom coaching staff and sports physios. The amount of running their players are doing is insane. Bravo :appl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Fair play to Liverpool FC and the scouser army. Well deserved the best team won. Also kudos to the backroom coaching staff and sports physios. The amount of running their players are doing is insane. Bravo :appl:

PEDs

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF...feck em...I'm bored of hearing about it all already.

If that was any other club the league would have been  cancelled due to covid...even god tried to stop this happening!!!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Gordon the Great said:

Fantastic team, fantastic fans and a fantastic city.Well done Liverpool, just wish they had left it for one more match and Chelsea had lost, for obvious reasons.

 

Stopped reading after the fourth word. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The most impressive thing is Klopp has msde runners/cloggers like Wijnaldum, Henderson etc into consistent world beaters. Klopp is incredible in that regard, despite being a cvnt.

 

We remembrr the shower Liverpool were when he came in. They had clowns in defence and a clown in goal. He took his time but he turned that mess around. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Liverpool. Dont like them but they've been immense and its a shame they cant get their parade etc.

 

I'm sure certain news outlets will love to place the blame the gatherings at Anfield and those pesky football fans if we get a second outbreak as opposed to numerous other gatherings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Congrats Liverpool. Dont like them but they've been immense and its a shame they cant get their parade etc.

 

I'm sure certain news outlets will love to place the blame the gatherings at Anfield and those pesky football fans if we get a second outbreak as opposed to numerous other gatherings.

Joint blame, along with marches and Bournemouth. 

 

Easily the best team in years - other than us of course.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Koke said:

The most impressive thing is Klopp has msde runners/cloggers like Wijnaldum, Henderson etc into consistent world beaters. Klopp is incredible in that regard, despite being a cvnt.

 

We remembrr the shower Liverpool were when he came in. They had clowns in defence and a clown in goal. He took his time but he turned that mess around. 

Steady on - he inherited that mess from Brendan lol

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well deserved title for the club, but not so sure about their fans. 

 

Signing Van Dijk was key to them getting to their current level and I genuinely believe if we were able to sign a marquee signing like that it could turn us into genuine title contenders. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Liverpool, other half and her family are all Liverpool fans... it was nice to see them lift it after many years of falling short. Like any fan-base, got it's fair share of idiots but of the Liverpool fans I've met, they've all been good people who are extremely complimentary of Leicester.

 

Was still rooting for Man City last night though, so it was a mixed emotions household last night.

 

Edit: To add, of the idiot Liverpool fans, strangely they're all born and bred from Leicester. ACTUAL Liverpool fans from Liverpool have been largely decent.

Edited by Rusko187
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Koke said:

The most impressive thing is Klopp has msde runners/cloggers like Wijnaldum, Henderson etc into consistent world beaters. Klopp is incredible in that regard, despite being a cvnt.

 

We remembrr the shower Liverpool were when he came in. They had clowns in defence and a clown in goal. He took his time but he turned that mess around. 

I said this the other day. He came into a squad that had Mereno, Sakho, Mignolet, Sturridge, Clyne etc. The difference between that squad and his squad is massive.

 

Alison, Van Dijk, Mane and Salah were all fantastic signings. That combined with both full backs they've got it's a great side.

 

Klopp has turned them into a massive force again, fair play to him. People bang on about Man City getting 100 points but Klopp has won the title and Champions League in that same time.

 

Be interesting to see how it pans out next season. I think nobody will be near those two again but it should be a good run in again.

 

Edited by Fox92
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...