Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Bring Slimani back in. He might be an arsehole but he can play a bit and we're shit. Wouldn't be the worst thing for his career either. Might as well try and get something from a guy who is allegedly on £80k a week.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Without Maddison Vardy’s main supply is missing. To then keep Nacho on the bench and not to help Jamie out was inexcusable from the manager. 

Why not throw caution away when our options we’re reducing by the minute? 

I don’t get it and my couch cushion has been punched through to the foam pieces I’m sorry to say🥵

Edited by oxtonfox
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Baffling for me that Iheanacho didn't get any minutes today! We were crying our for some creativity. 

Feel sorry for Praet it seems no matter what type of performance he has he is coming off! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Without Maddison Vardy’s main supply is missing. To then keep Nacho on the bench and not to help Jamie out was inexcusable from the manager. 

Why not throw caution away when our options we’re reducing by the minute? 

I don’t get it and my couch cushion has been punched through to the foam pieces I’m sorry to say🥵

They both played against Brighton and it didn't do the trick. The problems are probably a bit more complex than that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

When the last time Albrigton, Gray, Nacho, Hamza changed a game, our bench is woeful for a team trying to get top 4

This is it, we have absolutely nobody of real quality on the bench normally besides Praet, and he's not really a game changer in himself, albeit he is a quality midfielder. We can't expect miracles with a midtable squad. Iheanacho maybe, but he's often hot and cold.

 

Unless we invest heavily in the summer, I dread how us possibly being in Europe next season with the lack of depth and quality in this team will affect our league position.

 

I don't know what the club's plan is, but I have my doubts about us being ready or able to compete in 4 competitions simultaneously.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Without Maddison Vardy’s main supply is missing. To then keep Nacho on the bench and not to help Jamie out was inexcusable from the manager. 

Why not throw caution away when our options we’re reducing by the minute? 

I don’t get it and my couch cushion has been punched through to the foam pieces I’m sorry to say🥵

Maddisons done absolutely **** all for about 10 games.

 

You're right about Iheanacho, I thought he should have been subbed on today.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Bring Slimani back in. He might be an arsehole but he can play a bit and we're shit. Wouldn't be the worst thing for his career either. Might as well try and get something from a guy who is allegedly on £80k a week.

Hes not registered to play in the prem. Seen so many people say this about Slimani, I'm confused how so many dont know about the 25 man premier league squad? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kasper 

 

Justin

Evans

Cags

Chilly

Fuchs

Ricardo

 

Youri

Praet

N’didi

Barnes 
Albrighton

 

Maddison

Perez

Vardy

Nacho.

 

Thats it. No one else is worth mentioning. Depth is shocking, theres no surprise we’re in free fall. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Our bench is awful. That’s why I posted before about at least putting someone like Hirst on there. What we meant to do with Fuchs, Morgan and Bennett?

 

Although I felt Rodgers should have used Kelechi. Persisting with just Vardy all game was horrific.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Hes not registered to play in the prem. Seen so many people say this about Slimani, I'm confused how so many dont know about the 25 man premier league squad? 

You should never be surprised how little a lot of people on here know! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

We have so few decent options, not bringing in players in January is unforgivable. 

I’ve stood by the management team but this is sums up how I’m feeling right now. Maybe he was put off by January window being notoriously overpriced but you could then argue why on earth did we not invest better in the summer. BR might be a victim of his own success for starting season so well but I think he would have targeted to break top 6 and if so it was very shortsighted thinking out wing options are good enough.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

I’ve stood by the management team but this is sums up how I’m feeling right now. Maybe he was put off by January window being notoriously overpriced but you could then argue why on earth did we not invest better in the summer. BR might be a victim of his own success for starting season so well but I think he would have targeted to break top 6 and if so it was very shortsighted thinking out wing options are good enough.

I'd be more understanding if we hadn't seen such an alarming drop off from mid December through to the end of January. Too slow to react and now we are showing we have very little at our disposal to try and salvage this derailment. So frustrating but now we have to dig in and fight for it, this will be key for my continued faith in this team and management.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Bring Slimani back in. He might be an arsehole but he can play a bit and we're shit. Wouldn't be the worst thing for his career either. Might as well try and get something from a guy who is allegedly on £80k a week.

 

If the figures are true, it's mad to think every four weeks Slimani nearly earns the same as Cags & Maddison combined

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...