StanSP

Crystal Palace Match Thread - 04/07/2020

I don't know how people think we are playing bad, if vardy wasn't on then I'm pretty sure we'd be winning! Just playing with 10 men again, so what do we expect? 

• Like 1

Looking slightly better in general but toothless when it comes to it.

So clumsy in final 3rd.

Palace don't look a threat whatsoever (Which would explain why I think we've looked 'sightly better in general'), so expect it to be 0-1 Palace by the 50th minute.

1 minute ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Ndidi needs to be more productive with the ball. Just passing to either CB is not good enough

Other players in the team to do that. His job is to win the ball back and give it. No point fussing around with it once you've won it back only to lose it again.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

anyone got a replay of the shot from Perez which looked like it hit Sakos arm

When they changed the handball rule last year they also changed it so if it hits the hand when you’re falling, it can’t be given as hand ball. So that was never going to be given.

Someone has stolen the real Jamie Vardy ! 

this 2020 version of Vardy is broken , disinterested and totally lost 

heart breaking to watch 

Rodgers needs to send him on holiday 

I just want to say that Perez through the middle is so much better than Perez on the wing

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 4

The game plan is decent enough but it's being let down by sloppy moments.  Now if only we had a Steve Walsh on the pitch to motivate and get the team firing.

• Like 1

I don’t think that there’s a lack of effort from the players, it just seems like they are suffering from a bit of stage fright, like pulling a top bird in a dark nightclub then realising she’s going to see you in the morning! Anyway I’m sure once (if) we score we will grow more confident. 

1 minute ago, LinekersLugs said:

Someone has stolen the real Jamie Vardy ! 

this 2020 version of Vardy is broken , disinterested and totally lost 

heart breaking to watch 

Rodgers needs to send him on holiday 

It’s not like he hasn’t been through spells like this before. He just needs a goal to sort himself out. 

We are piss poor yet again, we get the ball to halfway then everything stops while we play you to me and me to you.

So many players that unable to pass the ball to a team mate, we will be lucky to be top 4 and the end of the season.

Criticising Vardy is a risky game as he could make us all eat our  words ...... but he’s living on a reputation that hasn’t been demonstrated for a long while now. BR has a big decision to make. Any other player, the performances would already have seen them on the bench. We just can’t see CL go down the drain whilst we wait for JV to come good. Nacho looks better, sharper and fitter to me. Decision time. 

Just now, TrentFox said:

Criticising Vardy is a risky game as he could make us all eat our  words ...... but he’s living on a reputation that hasn’t been demonstrated for a long while now. BR has a big decision to make. Any other player, the performances would already have seen them on the bench. We just can’t see CL go down the drain whilst we wait for JV to come good. Nacho looks better, sharper and fitter to me. Decision time. 

No decision really , it’s a MUST ! 

• Like 1