Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Bournemouth (A)..pre match thread.

3 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I dont think we will get any trips any time soon. 

All it will do is impact our results in the Premier League, it's not worth it. We would get little extra income to invest in the much needed bigger squad. We will end up playing with Gray- embarrassing.

If we arent good enough to beat Bournemouth, our squad clearly isnt strong enough for a losers league campaign in addition. 

Hopefully we win and prove we have what it takes, the Champions league money would be invaluable in getting a bigger squad with better players.

If we do lose this though, I'd just pack up for the season, let Wolves and Sheff Utd have it.

2 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Come on Gray has failed to deliver time and time again. He is ok as an impact sub, that seems to be his level.

A lot of our squad players arent great to be honest. Morgan and Fuchs are aging, have very limited game time. Choudhury is a championship level player for me. We need better quality if we seriously want a sustained push in the Premier League and Europe.

I think its hugely different playing a 2 month mini season in the UK and playing 50/60 games, with extra travel etc.

Plenty of season tickets available at Spurs next season.

’Losers League’ pathetic

• Like 1

I enjoyed lockdown so that every weekend mood wasn't dictated by City's result. I, for once, could allow Saturdays and Sundays to find a natural rhythm. Pathetic really

This facking game has played on my mind all day and has a 2/3 chance of completely pissing me off for the rest of the week.

Sometimes I despise football

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I don’t know why but I can just see us fvcking this one up. 

Nah we’ll be fine after seeing Chelsea poo the bed the other night the lads will be up for the Win, hoping we give an excellent display tonight bang in a few goals limit Bournemouth to 0 shots at Kasper I’ll go for a resounding win Beers are in the freezer chilling nicely for this one Beer and Leicester what else could you wish for ?😉

COME ON YOU GORGEOUS FOXES 🦊 ARMY :bounce:

Important that we don't let them dominate early on. Deal with that and we'll be OK. 1-0 is enough if that's the way things develop. As everyone knows, it's the first goal that is so important.

Massive game for Bournemouth, big game for us.

If we don't win then we'll have to accept that we aren't up to the task of CL qualification, not just on today's result, but as a consequence of not beating teams we really should have beaten throughout the season.

24 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I enjoyed lockdown so that every weekend mood wasn't dictated by City's result. I, for once, could allow Saturdays and Sundays to find a natural rhythm. Pathetic really

This facking game has played on my mind all day and has a 2/3 chance of completely pissing me off for the rest of the week.

Sometimes I despise football

Hahahaa 100% agree