urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

1 minute ago, Corky said:

If 5th place is enough for the Champions League, we should offer it to other teams.

We're nowhere near ready.

It will be the only chance we'll get before our better players gets picked off by the bigger clubs.

I havent been this embarrassed and humiliated since that Essondoh scored and  beat us in the cup...total failure   

• Like 1

Oh god ..My weekend ruined....One summer ruined,by 2 unprofessionell actions....

60 minutes all ticking along...Then our most Professional Player Roller through our hearts....

Another Major issue...We Haven t got the balls to fight.....embarrasing..!!!

Rodgers does Take the blame...we have wiped off our own points and our own goal difference,within 15 minutes...By a relegated club..!!

Embarrasing....

And they have some young talent they can bring on...Where is ours....!!!

Walk Off with your Heads hanging....!!! Every Level through the ....club...

2 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Can’t wait for CAS to let off Man City Tomorow we deserve it after this.

No way we will finish top 5 in any case

My phone showed this as I was coming onto foxestalk about sums up our performance really.... 

Screenshot_20200712-205151_Gallery.jpg

Bournemouth have scored more goals in 17 minutes of utter madness than they had in their last 5 games...

Edited by car1os

7 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Remember the 3-3 Liverpool got with palace, this stands there with that result... it is killing us 

I think that's why he always panics when we're winning

Just now, Chrysalis said:

Well that must have been one hell of a half time team talk.

He takes of nacho, on a tiny 1-0 lead, and we come out with an attitude the game is done, its won.

On the flipside bournemouth came out fighting.

I know kasper had a brain fade, but the momentum at that point was already gone from us, the reason they even had the chance was we was letting them.

Exactly this. The sub and formation change completely killed the game from our perspective. Didn’t show up second half and been punished for it. Its entirely on Rodgers.

Someone with some balls give it to Rodgers. Make him answer honestly wand not his usual passive bullshit .. he ****ed it up today 

6 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

None of them deserve any kind of Europe. Useless midtable nothing *****.

Mid-table Championship. 

To make things worse, he brings on Barnes who has done nothing compared to Gray since lockdown, despite playing 100x the amount of minutes. I’m utterly dumbfounded. 

• Like 1

Just now, Twitcher said:

I don't want CL. We'd be embarrassing. I hope UEFA aren't watching. They'll be changing their decision. Do we want De Bruyne etc. gracing the competition or this lot playing out their six defeats......?

This lot playing 2 games a week because of European involvement ? We’d be relegated by the end of March