1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Many of us on here were questioning the mentality of the team in January after those Villa games, we were laughed at. The only positive I can think of, is that this will be like a Watford play off moment for the boys, and we'll come back next season determined, but it could easily go the other way.

We were lucky to have Pearson after the Watford game (and lets face it very lucky to even be in the playoffs). A cruel loss but was nothing like tonight's embarassment. It made us more determined. A game like that was 50/50. No offence to Bournemouth but even some of their fans might say they had no business winning that after 45 minutes.

Rodgers never recovered with Liverpool after the Palace disaster. Would love to be proved wrong but I've lost all confidence after tonight.

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'm absolutely gutted by today's result and our recent form but I really think a sense of perspective is needed here.

He has done and is doing a good job. Rome wasn't built in a day and mentality is something that takes time to foster in a club, sometimes it takes a few years. Would be madness to bin him now when he's built something good.

Actually,  we were fairly well built until this twat arrived. He's built absolutely bugger all. He's added Perez, whoopeedo. 

Compare the post match reactions of Lampard after Chelsea's poor performance yesterday and Rodger's waffling platitudes today. Enough said. We've been rudderless since Christmas. Those calling for a change are not overreacting. Rodger's has no fight. Great when he's winning, clueless and gutless when he's not.

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Would anyone put any money us getting any  more points this season?

I think we will get 1 more point and finish 6th

Just now, volpeazzurro said:

Actually,  we were fairly well built until this twat arrived. He's built absolutely bugger all. He's added Perez, whoopeedo. 

We weren’t doing very good otherwise Puel wouldn’t have been sacked for Rodgers to come in. 

The first half of his tenure was brilliant and the second half has been underwhelming, it’s not a lost cause though, there’s been more positives than negatives this season. 

Just now, volpeazzurro said:

We were 12th and spiralling when he was appointed and now we're 4th having been in the top 4 all season- you're right, what a twat.

• Haha 2

I hear alot of talk about Rodgers man management skills.

I struggle to see him galvanising players and a team, I really do.

We always were best when our backs were against the wall but the last few years I just feel like we just roll over too easily.

I personally put it down to negative, defensive football breeding a negative mindset and players thinking - not this shit again.

Play to strengths.

Edited by Matt
1 hour ago, Mark said:

Worst half time change ever given the circumstance and how dominant we were. Bennett for Albrighton wasn’t far behind either, negative tactics brings negative results

Whilst I agree it should be pointed out that Albrighton was injured

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

If we could tempt Wilder (highly unlikely) who'd take him? 

I would but there's no way our players would cope with his straight talking ways and public criticism.

He's got his dream job anyway.

• Like 1