Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Tottenham Hotspur Away

6 minutes ago, nnfox said:

My biggest hope for today is that Utd and Chelsea go to extra time.

Unless that means they are both disqualified from the Champions League as a result I don’t think it’ll make much difference, especially with the potential for 6 subs if it goes into extra time.

I remain calm and hopeful.

Last match we showed that we are still capable of playing cohesively and well.

Luke Thomas has good skills and great potential.  Ryan Bennett is better than many people expected.  Wesley Morgan can still put in a solid shift.

So be of good cheer and enjoy the match!  Totteringhamton are under just as much pressure as we are, and I don't think Jose will respond well to that pressure today.

• Like 1

No ones expecting us to get anything. A point puts us back third . 3 points for me puts one foot in next season’s champions league. 
Chelsea will not get 3 points at Liverpool on there trophy parade . 
Too big to lose today ...!!!

COME ON LEICESTER :scarf:

Edited by crisp packet

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Really strange opinion this one and seems very common.

If i were BR I would be calling today a free hit. No pressure, regardless of any results this week the big one is next week against United, where a win will put us in the CL.

Also a draw today and Chelsea losing to Liverpool and Wolves and we’re in.

I see it as a free hit as well, the day where we can play with freedom, absolutely nothing is lost by losing today, we have just beaten a team that recently beat Spurs, Wolves and Chelsea, very relaxed and looking forward to it, see it almost as a warm up for the big event next Sunday an anything we get is a bonus.

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

understand but how valuable would that point at Bournemouth seem now ??? Maybe changes nothing but maybe mentally changes a lot.   remember that point at OT in 2016 .... those odd points are sometimes much more valuable than they seem at the time ....

Like the one we got at Arsenal. We have been all over the place but last Thursdays win from staring in to the abyss has given us another opportunity to be in control of whether we finish in the top 4 or not. Still a huge ask but I think we will give it a same good go, Vardy is in menacing form.

Shoulda woulda coulda, what a fantastic position with 2 games to go, an thankfully Brendan was pragmatic enough when we were on a major run of form to know, we would have a blip, nobody expected that blip to last 6 months, but it is what it is, we play our best we get Champions league, anything else we still get top 5, I feel positive. 

4 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Barnes needs to step up today, if he gets a chance he needs to be scoring; can’t afford to miss as many chances as he does especially against an inform spurs 

One of these days he will bang in a hatrick. Please let it be today 🙏🙏🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

• Like 1

I haven’t read through all the previous posts but I think Chelsea will not make the top 4, if we get anything from the Spurs game (preferably a win) I can’t see them beating Liverpool and they will struggle against the Wolves attacking style, it would be 2 of our best ever results if we finish off with 2 wins and that has to down as our best ever finish to a season (apart from THAT one obviously) :scarf:

I see there is a mixed opinion on what will happen today on here. I have seen on our rivals sites that they are all quite confident we will lose and they will happily retain the status quo. However, I am not an entitled Man U or Chelsea fan and I actually look at other things with some degree of reality, experience of viewing or simply the law of sod.

I am full of believe. Simply because I support LCFC. Having done this for over 30 years I know full well that we do not make it easy on ourselves. We never will. It is not the Leicester way. We like to make it bumpy, we like everyone to believe the wheels will fall off (as I heard so often during 2015-2016) but we have a knack of eventually coming out on top.

2004-2008 was crap and we got relegated and lo and behold, relegation was the best thing that happened to us at the time.

Then we lost to Watford in the playoffs through our own endeavour and lo and behold we stormed the Championship the next season.

Then we look destined for relegation but we pull off a great escape.

Then we win the league.

So lets' just sit back as we are of course going to beat Spurs today. It may be scrappy, we may give away a silly penalty and they will probably go ahead. However, we will win, in the last minute as the ball bounces off the arse of big Wes and bobbles into the net. That is how we do it and it is how we will do it.

Anyone remember Playoffs v Blackburn and Swindon...That was a little annoying but it got us set up for a great win at Derby and the chance for Gary Coatsworth to grace the Premier League. The world would not be what it is today if Gary Coatsworth had not played in the Prem.

So be lucky!! OI OI!!

• Haha 1