Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Demarai Gray

51 minutes ago, W88DY said:

He wasn`t even listed in the missing players list and as soon as i didn`t see his name i automatically put 2 and 2 together and i thought then he might be off, i have said it before and i will say it again but in his 4 years here he has not really improved very much under the guidance of 4 or 5 different managers. Good luck to him... 

He might just become that better player somewhere else..  Who know`s ! 

Screenshot_20200913-213048_FlashScore.jpg

He was with the team today.

1 hour ago, W88DY said:

He wasn`t even listed in the missing players list and as soon as i didn`t see his name i automatically put 2 and 2 together and i thought then he might be off, i have said it before and i will say it again but in his 4 years here he has not really improved very much under the guidance of 4 or 5 different managers. Good luck to him... 

His name is there, you just can’t see it because the background is also grey :ph34r:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, W88DY said:

I wonder why that could possibly be? I would use the word ‘guidance’ lightly in that context. He made small improvements last year with a consistent manager. Hopefully he can kick on now but even as one of his staunchest supporters I think this is his make or break season. 

9 hours ago, MPH said:

And how does he hope to attract a new club if he doesn’t play for 12 months?

In my mind, I see it more like Brenda leaving him at someone's door step, wrapped up in blankets with a "please look after him" note like a baby at a fire station. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Possibly he could be isolating from Covid-19 positive test - Brendan mentioned that Covid was a "private" issue in his presser

I thought he was there? I am sure i saw him on some footage or other. I am sure he will be part of the rotation, providing a good bid doesn't come in for him. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MPH said:

In my own little world we are offering him in part exchange for Brooks...

I remember ex boss Eddie Howe really liked Gray a couple of years back and I think there were rumours of an offer

However I'm not sure Demarai would want a step down. Would not rule it out though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edingleyfox said:

I remember ex boss Eddie Howe really liked Gray a couple of years back and I think there were rumours of an offer

However I'm not sure Demarai would want a step down. Would not rule it out though.

Eddie Howe isn't the manager anymore. 

Jason Tindall was part of the same team though so the interest could still be there I guess. Maybe a season loan as a sweetener. 

Edited by ROB-THE-BLUE

2 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Possibly he could be isolating from Covid-19 positive test - Brendan mentioned that Covid was a "private" issue in his presser

BR spoke about him post match 

He wasn’t needed this Week.

He wanted a striker if needed, Maddison to get minutes, and a defensive right winger (Albrighton) when he made his subs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1