Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Demarai Gray

No surprise he weren’t on bench today, 1 gk, 2 defenders, 2 Cm, 1 winger, 1 attacker. Balanced bench despite it not being the strongest in terms of quality. 

fuchs to see a game out, hamza and albrighton work rate for if we have a narrow lead, Maddison and kelechi as creative changes.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

No surprise he weren’t on bench today, 1 gk, 2 defenders, 2 Cm, 1 winger, 1 attacker. Balanced bench despite it not being the strongest in terms of quality. 

fuchs to see a game out, hamza and albrighton work rate for if we have a narrow lead, Maddison and kelechi as creative changes.

No surprise? Bar the opening game of last season if he was availavle he didn't miss many matchday squads and certainly not with our injuries and suspensions. If he's not injured then its likely he's off.

2 minutes ago, tetly said:

Not sure why we have never seen the best of him, I know he doesn’t start but much but he never really seems to want it. It’s a shame. Wanted him to be the Mahrez replacement but it hasn’t worked out.

Thought he was good for the most part last year apart from the FA cup. He's also our only proper depth for lw and rw so even if we sell him for a starting right wing i would be worried if barnes/new rw gets injured

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Not a great sign (for him) not to make the bench. Was there any talk of an injury?

id like to see him leave as he clearly isn’t motivated to improve here 

He wasn`t even listed in the missing players list and as soon as i didn`t see his name i automatically put 2 and 2 together and i thought then he might be off, i have said it before and i will say it again but in his 4 years here he has not really improved very much under the guidance of 4 or 5 different managers. Good luck to him... 

He might just become that better player somewhere else..  Who know`s ! 

Screenshot_20200913-213048_FlashScore.jpg

7 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

No they have not. 3 goals and 2 goals was it last season in easier leagues. How have they proved to be miles better? 

More successful dribbles (Oanas and Under), more key passes (Oanas and Under), fewer poor touches (Under), lost the ball less (Oanas and Under), more shots per game (Under) and both have the ability to beat a man which Ayo doesn't. 

There are more things that define a winger than goals and assists.

4 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

More successful dribbles (Oanas and Under), more key passes (Oanas and Under), fewer poor touches (Under), lost the ball less (Oanas and Under), more shots per game (Under) and both have the ability to beat a man which Ayo doesn't. 

There are more things that define a winger than goals and assists.

Yet less assists and goals... Mmmmm wonder which is better for the team. 

1 minute ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Yet less assists and goals... Mmmmm wonder which is better for the team. 

Listen mate, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. If you would prefer a winger who doesn't have the ability to beat a man or change a game.... that's cool I guess. 

I like Perez but he is simply NOT a winger. 

• Like 1

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

Listen mate, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. If you would prefer a winger who doesn't have the ability to beat a man or change a game.... that's cool I guess. 

I like Perez but he is simply NOT a winger. 

David Beckham did not beat his man very often. Did thst make him a worse winger than these too? 

2 minutes ago, whitwickfox said:

Assists only count when the receiving player scores. He could put Barnes and Perez through balls all game and get no assist what so ever. Doesnt make him a bad player

How would he do that as a right winger? Surely this is the guy who you want getting the ball in the box. Your assist king. Not your defensive midfielder. 

1 hour ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Baring In Mind he won’t want to get injured considering he’ll be contractless come the summer 

...I am not too sure that makes sense!!!

He needs to be playing, he can not afford not to be playing for 8 months...see Adrien Silva. If he is not playing for us he would need to be loaned out, there is no way he could avoid playing without it affecting his career.