Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

5 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I dreamt last night it was 1-1 in the 93rd minute and kasper went up for a corner got his head on the ball that went straight at De Gea but went through his hands into the net

Now there's a dream I can believe.

Hope we smash them!

Either way i am incredibly proud of what we have achieved this season. European football no matter what is fantastic. Champions league will be icing on the cake if we pull it off. 

Lets do this!

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 1

Just now, ozleicester said:

in one of the most remote places in the world...but woohoo great connection, so will be watching tonight :)

map-of-western-australia.jpg

Ozleicester is the 3rd freakiest place name on that map.

Enjoy

:scarf::scarf:

• Haha 1

Just now, pmcla26 said:

I think it’s because the fixtures come out scheduled as Saturday 3pm kick offs then get chosen for TV and moved to the Sunday for 4pm. 

I don’t know for sure if that is the case though, as obviously all games are played at the same time and not all on tele. 

It was originally 3pm on the Sunday back in May. The Chelsea match last season was 3pm on the Sunday.

I know it is only a hour but it feels like we're waiting a long time for the games to start.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Ozleicester is the 3rd freakiest place name on that map.

Enjoy

:scarf::scarf:

not to mention the pronunciation of some..

eg...

Derby - pronounced Duhrby
Exmouth - pronounced Ex Mouth

Good morning from California! Its bloody early here and I'm starting to feel like that game against the hammers in the title winning season where Leo got us a point with that penalty! Who will be the hero tonite for us? Will it finally be Barnes or our king Vardy or N'didi and Evans or Kasper? i'm bloody nervous...:scarf:

Edited by cruzFOX