davieG

Kapustka to Legia Warsaw?

Polish press reporting this will be done on Tuesday or Wednesday, medical tomorrow - he'll leave permanently and sign a two-year contract with Legia plus the option of a third year.

Apparently his agent and the club wanted City to cancel his contract and let him go for free, but we have managed to negotiate some sort of undisclosed fee for him.

3 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Polish press reporting this will be done on Tuesday or Wednesday, medical tomorrow - he'll leave permanently and sign a two-year contract with Legia plus the option of a third year.

Apparently his agent and the club wanted City to cancel his contract and let him go for free, but we have managed to negotiate some sort of undisclosed fee for him.

I imagine we probably wanted to get some kind of sell on clause in the deal just in case

• Like 1

There is a message here... as with George Thomas... why are we buying kids that cannot help our squad?  We seem to spend all our time managing these situations . When are we going to start adding pl ready players to boost our competitiveness.  I am not interested in ghezzel..kapusta..slimani etc. Brenden should have the recruitment team sorting his hires out.  Let Birch deal with these 

Edited by foxinsocks
8 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

There is a message here... as with George Thomas... why are we buying kids that cannot help our squad?  We seem to spend all our time managing these situations . When are we going to start adding pl ready players to boost our competitiveness.  I am not interested in ghezzel..kapusta..slimani etc. Brenden should have the recruitment team sorting his hires out.  Let Birch deal with these 

Because when we bought them, we thought they might.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

So look at our decision making...

I doubt there's a team anywhere that only signs winner's. You have to speculate to accumulate. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2020 can do one, this guy had all the attributes to be a squad player for Leuvens b team. Glad we didn’t pay about 10 mil.