urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Good result but Palace can get in the ****ing bin. That team needs major overhaul.

Edited by Koke
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Exactly. Some people severely lack context/bigger picture when it comes to Leicester.

Your lack of ambition offends me. Do you know what Rodgers is paid? We should win every game. 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, twister said:

that was so awful as a game of football it was laugthable

horrendous and the fog was like a gloom decending on the shitshow

Every game Palace play js awful. 

Just now, Hales said:

I can't stand him. I only have to look at him and he gives me rage! 😂

I thought it was just because he is so annoyingly good, but nope.. goes way deeper than that! :mad:lol

Just now, twister said:

two legged euroupen ties two cups its ridiculous

the games are awful to watch at this point

tonights games were glorified training tempo's

Thought out game was end to end at times, Man U palace however 

The post match analysis of the palace Man U game is just a litany of how individual players under - performed and waffle about players who didn’t even play like Pogba . There’s no passage of play worth analysis 

As bad as other teams injuries have been like Liverpool and Southampton, I bet not many teams can say they have not fielded their 1st 11 in a single game this season. It is amazing we are 3rd really. Does make me wonder would we be any better off in terms of points tally in the league if we had a full team to choose from for most of the season 

Sorry - that was a thoroughly enjoyable game of football and Palace entertained me with their cohesion and determination.  They were always the team more likely to score and should have walked away with 3 points.

What do Palace (or Burnley, Newcastle, etc) owe any neutral, or crazier yet - opposition fan - as far as their style of play?  Palace specifically may be the only team that are in a worse place than us with injuries relatively speaking.  They supposed to come out and go 4 2 4 and take it to Utd so you're not "bored" or offended by their "disgusting" football?  Lol - what a joke.  If watching that game upset you, football's not for you.

And that's besides the fact that as Leicester fans we should be enjoying that 100x more than any pure neutral.  Like seriously - our fans would rather watch United win 4-1 than draw 0-0.  Mental.