urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Period of mourning on Sky following that Fulham lose. I could sworn someone had died when Villa took the lead. But wow Villa looked so poor for 80 minutes and out of nowwhere Villa win it!  

Edited by Leicesterpool

Pressure has got to Fulham, 4 defeats in 5 when the opportunity to get out of the bottom three has arrived. Yes they've had Man City in that run but Leeds and Aston Villa, who both weren't in great form, and a nil point return is a huge blow.

They've become a bit Micky Adams 2004 team; just not winning enough, losing leads and drawing too many.

Proper cockups allowed Villa to get back into the game. Fair play to the substitutions. The equalizer gave villa a boost and they suddenly running around full of beans while fulham's heads dropped. They are going down and Newcastle will probably stay up.

4 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Brighton getting a result here would go some way to balancing out the daylight robbery Man Utd did to them earlier this season.

Seldom have i seen a more unjust result. The final whistle had gone FFS and Man U still ended up winning!!

• Like 2

Decent result for us if it stays like this, but a while to play yet. And always a contentious Man U decision getting more likely the game goes on.

I haven’t seen Brighton play week in week out or on MOTD highlights.

But when I have watched their matches they seem to play some decent stuff, and are a 15/20 goal a season player missing to be a comfortable mid table side, as they create some chances.

I think Utd will come out stronger after HT. Just hope Brighton can take any chances that come to them because I don't want them to rue them by the end of the game!

Edited by StanSP