urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

We did the same as Leeds, we had more shots and possession then Leeds.

Sometimes it about luck and that producing that little bit of quality at the right time.

Agreed but it means Man CIty have to keep going which means they could do us a favour against Chelsea.

Leeds also have the ability to play with freedom now their objective (staying up) is assured. If they drop two or three places then it's not a huge deal. If we do our season has a different look again.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Good result - keeps Man City ‘honest’ for longer 

Great to see these cvnts drop some points after their dirty, whining, cheating performance against us last week. Not that we deserved anything from it. Completely changed my opinion of De Bruyne.

Not watching the Liverpool game but it looks pretty ominous from the stats and price on Betfair. Liverpool started at 1.5 pre match and are still that after half an hour played. 

If Liverpool and Chelsea get 4pts between them today I'll be reasonably happy with that.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

What the hell is Carragher on about? Firminho literally just controls the ball badly and Carragher spunks himself over it lol

Was thinking that lol

Muppet

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Time travel?

I know it's a bit weird but the tournament is still being referred to as Euro 2020 is it not?

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I know it's a bit weird but the tournament is still being referred to as Euro 2020 is it not?

Apparently so, how odd. Officially sanctioned denial.