1 hour ago, The Bear said:

If we were just a stepping stone then the likes of Boly, Neves, Traore and Jimenez wouldn't still be here. We've stuck huge prices on their heads to discourage bids. 

I mean not being funny but weve done the exact same thing and we still lose the players, Jiminez and Neves will move on eventually theres no doubt about that, the other two couldn't make a bigger step up I dont think.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They were quite poor last week tbf lol

Yeah they honestly played like a team that would be lucky to hit 20 points for the season. But you see them play today and it's a totally different team despite using the same system and players. So maybe it was a case of us making them look bad... after the first 30 minutes we stopped them from playing.

Anyway decent game!

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I've never heard of that rule. Why does it matter if he headered it deliberately or not? 

He’s talking out of his arse as per usual 

if the defender makes a deliberate attempt to play the ball and makes contact then it becomes a new phase of play and someone who was previously offside is now onside ..... think albrighton against Sunderland 2015 4-2 ........ anyway, it wasn’t applicable here 

• Thanks 2

Interesting to see Everton play. The passing triangles they play and the way they setup is eerily similar to Ancelotti's Milan of the late 2000's, though obviously with nowhere near the same level of talent. It's the first time in a long while they look structured as a team. Will be interesting to see what the result is today, the Everton of old would slip up, so how will the new look version fare?

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Will be interesting to see what the result is today, the Everton of old would slip up, so how will the new look version fare?

I blame you for that Everton goal :P;) :D 

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Haha 1