5 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Leeds don’t look great, Fulham look dreadful but I guess it doesn’t matter, Leeds have to beat the teams around them in the bottom 6/7. Can you imagine if they were to give us as much space in the middle of the pitch as they are Fulham... Tielemans and Maddison would have an absolute field day. 

Can’t wait for Rodgers to play Mendy and Hamza in that case then lol 

8 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

You're alone in your thinking there surely? According to the media and pundits Leeds are the biggest, best team in the world....:ph34r:

And it’s this that really annoys me.... my cousin is genuine when he says they’re top four material...... they will get stung soon when they come up against a side who doesn’t have a bad day defensively. 

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

And it’s this that really annoys me.... my cousin is genuine when he says they’re top four material...... they will get stung soon when they come up against a side who doesn’t have a bad day defensively. 

Hopefully that day comes soon and regularly. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

lol ah my bad I've only ever heard of the clear daylight saying before. 

Dodgy turn of phrase tbf. But if they were In clear water before they’re in a Scandinavian hot spring now!   

Edited by Manini
  • Haha 1