Just now, splinterdream said:

Where do we reckon Leeds are finishing then? And what about Everton? 

Leeds defence doesn’t look the greatest - not too worried about them.

Everton do look very good though.

Just now, FOXSE said:

I am really confused. It's now Leeds 4-3 Fulham. But I thought Fulham were relegated 15 minutes ago! Weird.

If you can tune out the media bias for three seconds, it will be apparent that both teams currently playing are kind of crap. :)

6 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Think Everton will be top 6

That back line won’t be able to sustain a top 6 push. They’ll have plenty going forwards but the top 6 pushes in recent years from ourselves and Wolves, even including Burnley when they finished 7th, have been built on solid defences. 

If there was a man to sort out a team defensively though you’d back Ancelotti all day, but we’ll see. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

That back line won’t be able to sustain a top 6 push. They’ll have plenty going forwards but the top 6 pushes in recent years from ourselves and Wolves, even including Burnley when they finished 7th, have been built on solid defences. 

If there was a man to sort out a team defensively though you’d back Ancelotti all day, but we’ll see. 

I mean he's already turned Calvert-Lewin into a decent striker, if he can manage that the defense should be a piece of piss. lol

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Yet Bamford was excellent today. It's all gone down hill for Leeds when he went off.

Bamford seems like their Okazaki, his work goes unnoticed outside and he does some dodgy shit but watch him closely and you can see why Leeds fans like him. 

Certainly isn’t the greatest striker in the Premier League but he makes the most of what he is. He’s changed my opinion on him in the first couple of weeks of the season. 

Edited by pmcla26
  • Like 1
Just now, pmcla26 said:

Bamford seems like their Okazaki, his work goes unnoticed outside and he does some dodgy shit but watch him closely and you can see why Leeds fans like him. 

Certainly isn’t the greatest striker in the Premier League but he makes the most of what he is. He’s changed my opinion on him in the first couple of weeks of the season. 

Agree. I didn’t think he’d have it in him at all. He reminds me of Chris Wood.