urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Finnegan said:

I keep thinking @StanSP has cracked under the weight of this seasons stress and gotten really sweary and bitter. 

Same it’s so annoying can one of them please change their pic ffs.

1 minute ago, HitchinFox said:

Excellent. It's all going to plan. 

Can't wait for the group games against Dinamo Spaztik, Reykjavik Old Boys and Liechtenstein Village AFC in the prestigious Europa League. 

Before going out meekly to Legia Trousers in the first knockout round.

• Haha 1
Just now, Blue ROI said:

Said it before the game that you can't ever rely on Man City for a favorable result.

Watch them win the next game 6-0 now.,

It's a pity we won't win our next game by the same score!!

2 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

FA cup final is going to be a demolition job 

Pretty much. Chelsea made Man City look 2nd rate, God knows what they'll do to our sorry players. 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I wouldn’t bother in all honesty. I’d happily sacrifice a strong line up in the final to have a go at the top four. 

We are gonna to find something devine to achieve either let alone both. 

Just now, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Chelski have spent stupid money and had no major long term injuries.  It may happen again/it may not;  but if you can’t beat Saints and Newcastle you deserve no CL.

Stuff like this is annoying. On the flip side we beat Man City and spurs away liverpool at home etc. 

As annoying as it is, I do like Tuchel. Like his enthusiasm. 

Fingers crossed we are in a position where can play out a 0-0 to secure both our champions League places..

• Like 1

We’ve probably got an okay chance of making the Europa conference final. At least that would be a blast. 

How many Europa conferences have you won Forrest you mugs! 

Take away how damaging this result is for us for a moment, the result serves Man City and Aguero right moronic stupidity and arrogance has been punished.

Pep Guardiola  played his third blind eleven in a formation he rolled on dice beforehand, against a top club.  He got what he deserved this evening.

Screw him.

Edited by Vacamion
Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'd have taken Chelsea winning and Spurs losing all day long if that was on offer.

I do agree, realistically we need to be looking down not up and I think Chelsea were always a good bet for 3rd. Liverpool and West Ham are dodgy for us though. I’m not concerned about Spurs I still think we beat them round 38. 

Just waiting to hear that Southampton have called up their youth team and Francis Benali for the Liverpool game, well it is testimonial season we're into isn't it