1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's just so so corrupt. That's a ****ing handball in the build up. Have the rules changed on that as well?

Just now, coolhandfox said:

How that's not handball is beyond me! Without it hitting his arm he doesn't control it!

So now it has to be in the immediate buildup to the goal. But to me that is the immediate build up, if he doesn't hit that with his arm, the control isn't good enough for the pass for the goal

• Like 2
Just now, UniFox21 said:

So now it has to be in the immediate buildup to the goal. But to me that is the immediate build up, if he doesn't hit that with his arm, the control isn't good enough for the pass for the goal

The VAR replay on my screen wasn’t looking at that phase. Does that mean they weren’t even looking in the right place? 

Absolutely shambolic. 

Its the equivalent to a doctor doing surgery on the wrong knee. They shouldn’t be allowed a whistle ever again. 

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

The VAR replay on my screen wasn’t looking at that phase. Does that mean they weren’t even looking in the right place? 

Absolutely shambolic. 

Its the equivalent to a doctor doing surgery on the wrong knee. They shouldn’t be allowed a whistle ever again. 

No clue man, maybe I've misinterpreted the rule. Honestly have no idea.

What did i say about the big clubs.

Apparently they changed more laws on the fly this summer

the handball law is laughable now, and its all designed as I said earlier to protect the elite clubs

I have answer to this **** the fa and **** fifa.

Edited by twister

Anyone complaining about the decisions of VAR or the on field officials with the handballs or lack off today clearly don't understand the rules of the game. The problem is with the rules not the officials. The officials have got all the handball decisions 100% right today.