48 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Haha!

So to clarify you dont like Wolves then ?:P @The Bearis a good poster imo and i have to say takes a lot of stick from some guys on FT and hardly bites back. Not sure i could be as calm and reserved as he is.

Indeed, @The Bear contributes a lot, and as for Wolves, they can play some really entertaining stuff. I can't believe this scoreline. Pleased to see them lose as a top rival, but much prefer Wolves to West Ham.

• Like 4

I like Nuno Espirito Santo. An ex-goalie. He speaks intelligently in a second language.  He is a really sympathetic character.  I feel sorry for him about this game.

Not the rest of them and their scabby shitehouse of a club though. They can get in the bin. 

This is hilarious.

DRINKING STEVE BULL'S TEARS :scarf::scarf::scarf:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Well this is shite :cry:

Not sure what's happened tonight. We look so poor and they have looked good. We had beaten West Ham the last four times without conceding a goal. All good things must come to an end I guess. 

We'll have to spend another £50m on Portugese players after this I reckon. 

Sorry, 50m ain’t going to get you Ricky :nono:

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Not sure what's happened tonight. We look so poor and they have looked good. We had beaten West Ham the last four times without conceding a goal. All good things must come to an end I guess. 

You can have Silva for £50m! :whistle:

• Haha 1
Just now, sdb said:

West Ham look very decent.. how bizarre 

They blow hot and cold. They're not great and we should beat them if we turn up. 

Big L for Wolves though. They should be beating teams like West Ham.

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

West Ham have stiffled you, and you had no answer to it. Really obvious things like them doubling up on Traore, yet he's still tried to beat his men every time. Just a little thought and occasionally knocking the ball back inside to one of the midfielders would give his 2nd marker something to think about. Instead, he knows he can double up with his mate on Traore and make it harder for him to get a decent ball in because there is noway he'll change it up.

Barca have had you pants down with Semedo too if tonight anything to go by.

Wolves imo won't break into the top 6 because whilst they are a fantastic counter attacking team, they haven't evolved their style to break teams down that sit back. That's why they'll always give the top teams a good game as they come and attack them which suits them down to a tee. It's similar to us in the title winning season but we had the magic of Mahrez that could unlock defences that sat back and defended. As much as it can be frustrating, the way to have sustained success is to play with possession and break teams down with constant pressure.