1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm sure you're probably right - which is why I started with the disclaimer! It IS possible that we win the league, just incredibly unlikely. I tried to be careful to avoid saying other teams are currently in transition - that was then, the now is the weird situation brought about by CV19. 

As I said, I reserve the right to dream a bit. As for the 'typical' bit, it's hardly typical Leicester to win the first 3 games of the season is it? Nothing about or team is ever 'typical'.

If you can't have a dream the day after we've put 5 past Man City at the Etihad, then when can you? Keep on dreaming HPF

22 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Their were some who honestly wanted Fulham up instead of Brentford

I did as I live with a Fulham fan, am regretting  wanting them up now. House mood is not good. 

• Haha 3

Think villa will probably be lucky again this season as West Brom and Fulham look aweful so I imagine there is 2 spots gone could be anyone then between West Ham villa Burnley even sheff Utd if they don’t get some momentum going early in the season 

Villa shouldn't even be in the division.

They stayed up by the skin of their teeth  having been given a point against Sheff Utd for that goal that wasn't given.

In a parallel universe they have just gone into Administration and are on minus 9 points at the foot of the Championship.

Edited by Vacamion