1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

I do get that we only see him in his professional role & not kissing kids & adopting kittens but i'm talking about his professional side & nothing else, he comes across as someone i don't like, he might be a bloody great guy but the bits i see he's not for me.

Ok Lets lighten the mood all managers have the occasional outburst did you see the Ranieiri clip on that Gattuso link you just sent, man i didn't know he had it in him, he's fallen from grace for me as he wanted us to be relegated after we sacked him yet he had clearly lost his mind as he says "give me the Sunderland job & i'll make them champions.." :blink:lol

Who's gonna tell him?lol

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I didn't see Pearson ever go after someone like Klopp did Choudhury. It's the hypocrisy of it.

Yeah absolutely, for what it's worth I think Pearson is a classier guy. Klopp says and does loads of things that annoy me, I'm not actually trying to state his case to foxestalk as a lovely man. I just think people take it a bit too far trying to demonise him as some sort of monster just because he's got an impressive angry face and gets a bit heated. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Jurgen Klopp more like Jurgen Strop !! 

Yes, but the more air time given to klopp and his strop, the less air time given to players like mane who should have been sent off last night. He’s not dumb.

All top managers have a bit of needle and shithouse in them. That's probably part of why they've made it so far. 

Even nice guy Woy can lose his rag. 

And also classy/humble Nuno, giving it large in an Octagenarian Bristol City legend's face after being sent to the stands next to the VIPs, when Ryan Bennett scored a late winner at Ashton Gate. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, The Bear said:

All top managers have a bit of needle and shithouse in them. That's probably part of why they've made it so far. 

Even nice guy Woy can lose his rag. 

And also classy/humble Nuno, giving it large in an Octagenarian Bristol City legend's face after being sent to the stands next to the VIPs, when Ryan Bennett scored a late winner at Ashton Gate. 

what a goal, what a player.

19 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Man City spending £60m+ on a centre half. No doubt he’ll be dropping clangers and being called the Portuguese Phil Jones in 6 months. 

Pep will employ his as some kind of false 5 that actually plays ball winning winger and it won't work out. 

The problem isn't the players, it's the lack of direction for defensive minded players. 

• Like 3