57 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Fair play to Everton, great start to the season. I've always slated DCL but he's started very well as well. I still think Pickford will be the weak link for them, but without European football there's no reason they can't be getting into the top 6 if they keep this up. They can focus solely on the league this year, which is a huge part of the reason we won the league and got top 5 last year.

agree..A sensible post,instead of snidey Pot Shots & boring  (shit/crap/Not Good enough) debates over our Pl competitors..

Everton have turned their last few years of trial & tribulations around...The scouser-Derbies,will be alot more interesting ...

I wish no Bad on the opposition,and hate it when the opposition clubs & players are cried down to  knuckledragging debate.

DCL, is now realising is potential & Now living out his dream...An Highlight of enjoying the PL-competition and our competitors...

I also like Burnley,because. Thats how we were, !!! grinding out points, and playing  the odd Great game..

In fact I Enjoy the other 19 teams,or we wouldnt be able to see & measure our own talents & potential...

Edited by fuchsntf
1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

Man City have gone to sleep, this is like watching our match against them again lol 

Leeds done really well to only be one down .... quite fortunate....can’t see Man City making the same mistakes they did against us tough 

• Like 1