3 hours ago, David Hankey said:

0-3 isn't so heavy. Now 1-6 and 7-2 that's a massive thumping!!

Yehhh,but only the Real Real Big clubs, get wallopped ,we are a little big club in training...:)

5 hours ago, Bugg said:

Pretty disgusting from Arsenal this is when they have a player on £300k doing absolutely nothing. What's the guy on, about £18k a year maximum for doing this?

Screenshot_20201005_104226.jpg

This is sensationalism.

2 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

I meant numerically speaking. Chilwell out, Castagne, Under, Fofana in = net gain of 2 players. 

Not the best way of looking at it. You've increased the quality in the squad. That's better than padding it out with 5 0r 6 sub-standard players that don't improve the starting 11.

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

It’s obvious Maguire is not strong-minded.  He isn’t wired to handle the weight of that transfer fee, much less the United captaincy.  Won’t face the press after a bad match.

Now he’s damaged his off-the-field reputation.  And the worse place his mind gets to, the more shockingly he plays.

He’s a national laughing stock.  The ₤80M pound fridge/wardrobe is the dominant theme on football social media.  Maguire jokes and memes get massive reposts and upvotes.  His image as a player is now fixed in the public mind.

My reflex is to feel bad for him, because he is a decent character and gave his best for us.  But as a United player he’s spent too much time badgering officials and making excuses, and not enough just getting on with it.  My mental image of him now is arms outstretched, on his ass, looking for a ref to complain to.  He’s slotted into that Entitlement Crew as if he’d been there his whole life.

A great transfer for LCFC, but it’s ruining Maguire’s career.  Elite young players: when you hear the siren song of the Big Money Six, make sure it’s the right move at the right time!

It amazes me how much he gets battered by utd fans but dare to suggest soyuncu is or will be better and the abuse gets transferred on to you lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Abraham said he "deeply regrets" it. No you're not mate, you "deeply regret" getting caught.

I dont really get this, Foden and Greenwood were dropped and sent home for having some Icelandic hotties into their hotel room but have a party with loads of people.....no problem!

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

It’s obvious Maguire is not strong-minded.  He isn’t wired to handle the weight of that transfer fee, much less the United captaincy.  Won’t face the press after a bad match.

Now he’s damaged his off-the-field reputation.  And the worse place his mind gets to, the more shockingly he plays.

He’s a national laughing stock.  The ₤80M pound fridge/wardrobe is the dominant theme on football social media.  Maguire jokes and memes get massive reposts and upvotes.  His image as a player is now fixed in the public mind.

My reflex is to feel bad for him, because he is a decent character and gave his best for us.  But as a United player he’s spent too much time badgering officials and making excuses, and not enough just getting on with it.  My mental image of him now is arms outstretched, on his ass, looking for a ref to complain to.  He’s slotted into that Entitlement Crew as if he’d been there his whole life.

A great transfer for LCFC, but it’s ruining Maguire’s career.  Elite young players: when you hear the siren song of the Big Money Six, make sure it’s the right move at the right time!

Maguire needs to be a strong enough character to overcome his problems and the ridicule he receives.

In the late 1980's Tony Adams suffered terrible abuse with the Eeyore donkey chants and caricatures but he managed to regain his form. He came back stronger and became an Arsenal and Premier League legend. 

Just now, Swiss_tony said:

what's the view on Lamella. I think it was disgraceful  that he initiates and gets no punishment.

I don’t understand how they both weren’t reds they did pretty much the same thing. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Maguire needs to be a strong enough character to overcome his problems and the ridicule he receives.

In the late 1980's Tony Adams suffered terrible abuse with the Eeyore donkey chants and caricatures but he managed to regain his form. He came back stronger and became an Arsenal and Premier League legend. 

Do you think Harry has it in him?

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Telles signs for Man Utd. 

Good signing... 

I’m not so sure, from the off I felt this was more of a desperate signing... 27 and hardly set the world alight, he is an improvement on Shaw but that isn’t difficult lol at least they didn’t throw loads of money at this one and got him for a good price 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Could be decent for Fulham and for the player to get his career back on track? 

Was highly rated by Chelsea before his injury. 

Hard to perform in a team that is everyone's whipping boy.