3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How good he was for us? He had a decent first season for us but that final season he was mediocre at best. We finished 9th both seasons and shipped a fair amount of goals, he's no more memorable than Spencer Prior was. In fact at least Prior won something here.

Did you pick Spencer Prior because it rhymes with Maguire?  :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I dont like Liverpool but that challenge by Pickford is about 3 reds in 1. I dont understand why keepers make such terrible tackles. Would you want someone to do the same to your own players? Should be forced to miss the same amount of time as VVD. Dirty cvnt.

I haven't seen it and don't really care. However, I'm enjoying listening to the Klopp bleating after how happy he was with the officials after Mane's dive last season for Fenway Red Sox. 

4 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I haven't seen it and don't really care. However, I'm enjoying listening to the Klopp bleating after how happy he was with the officials after Mane's dive last season for Fenway Red Sox. 

Ya we can all agree on mane diving but i hate to see players injured like that for 0 reason.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Thats not a clear and obvious error - they’re re refereeing the game - it’s wrong !!

The idea of clear and obvious is so subjective it allows them to ignore some and not others. If they don't want to give a penalty they ignore it, if they do they'll just say it was clear and obvious.

• Like 1

Love it

unpopular opinion (probably) but that’s a foul. It’s in the box. So its a pen. I do take that it’s not a “clear and obvious error” the way most would think in the flow of play, but once you actually start looking at it - it’s a foul. Just have to hope it’s consistently applied. 

To add - another chance to point out how ridiculous it is that VAR doesnt play full speed replays when reviewing for possible fouls. 

Edited by Bats8711
22 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

Love it

unpopular opinion (probably) but that’s a foul. It’s in the box. So its a pen. I do take that it’s not a “clear and obvious error” the way most would think in the flow of play, but once you actually start looking at it - it’s a foul. Just have to hope it’s consistently applied. 

To add - another chance to point out how ridiculous it is that VAR doesnt play full speed replays when reviewing for possible fouls. 

It doesn’t matter that it’s a foul in your opinion (or even the ref if he looked at it again) 

the ref didn’t give it 

so unless he has made a huge mistake not to give it then the on field decision stays as it is 

100/100 people have to think that it’s a pen for it to be a clear and obvious error 

It wasn’t one of those 

VAR is not supposed to ‘re referee ‘ the game 

it’s there to correct clear errors re pens/goals and to judge if a goal is valid or if a sending off should/shouldn’t happen