6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Marcus Rashford is a credit to all footballers for his efforts in the FSM issue. Class :appl:

Absolutely. We are so quick to bash young footballers like Foden and Greenwood when they **** up. 

We should be just as quick to praise them when the go above and beyond their job and use their influence to make a differance. 

Amazing effort from Rashford. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The number of box office games this weekend is appauling 

Agreed, Was looking forward to watching Villa Leeds tonight but not paying 15 quid for it! 

Would love to see the numbers on how many people are actually paying for this. 

Edited by goose2010
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Agreed, Was looking forward to watching Villa Leeds tonight but not paying 15 quid for it! 

5/10 are behind £14.95 pay walls, it's atrocious 

• Like 1

Is there a similar set up to donate the £14.95 to foodbanks instead of paying for this weekend's game?

I know some people will say donate anyway (and I do) but the amount raised by Newcastle fans would have given food for thought to the Premier League, the clubs and the broadcasters. It's for a good cause but also works as a protest.

Just watched Arsenal's Europa League highlights. They looked ropy at the back and could of easily lost.

Put them under pressure and there could be three points for us. Wouldn't want Leno or Luiz anywhere near our team.

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Really want to see the wba v Burnley figures. 😴

2 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Absolutely. We are so quick to bash young footballers like Foden and Greenwood when they **** up. 

We should be just as quick to praise them when the go above and beyond their job and use their influence to make a differance. 

Amazing effort from Rashford. 

Appears a genuine case with Greenwood that he needs to sort himself out. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Appears a genuine case with Greenwood that he needs to sort himself out. 

It's hard to blame some of these young boys to be honest. Few have a great education, mass amounts of fame and money at a very young age......Can't say I wouldn't be a wee bellend too!

4 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

It's hard to blame some of these young boys to be honest. Few have a great education, mass amounts of fame and money at a very young age......Can't say I wouldn't be a wee bellend too!

If they've been at these clubs from a young age especially the richer ones there's absolutely no reason why the would or could not have a good education. Even if academically they are poor their social skills and responsibilities can be taught. Clubs have a Duty of Care for these young lads.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, davieG said:

If they've been at these clubs from a young age especially the richer ones there's absolutely no reason why the would or could not have a good education. Even if academically they are poor their social skills and responsibilities can be taught. Clubs have a Duty of Care for these young lads.

Poor choice of words on my part. I didn't necessarily mean a poor education. Rather, a limited level of education.... 

6 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Poor choice of words on my part. I didn't necessarily mean a poor education. Rather, a limited level of education.... 

Poor or limited I think my point stands, Clubs need to take more responsibility for their young players in instilling good behaviour, consideration for others and how to manage a large income without being a dickhead.

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, davieG said:

Poor or limited I think my point stands, Clubs need to take more responsibility for their young players in instilling good behaviour, consideration for others and how to manage a large income without being a dickhead.

In theory, yes but using Greenwood as an example, he's coming out the Academy and into a locker room that has the likes of Pogba and Lingaard in it..... it's easier said than done as young boys are always going to look up to the cool older players and do as they do. 

5 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

Just watched Arsenal's Europa League highlights. They looked ropy at the back and could of easily lost.

Put them under pressure and there could be three points for us. Wouldn't want Leno or Luiz anywhere near our team.

We have looked ropey in every game for the First 20 minutes...If seems we Need those First 20 mins to find put mojo & rythme..

5 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Apt photo on the BBC sport main page

4b772c05-db1d-48d4-a327-a84e084a48c8.jpg

Shame the Dirty Leeds player was subbed off after 20 mins  to prevent him finishing the job.