5 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

In theory, yes but using Greenwood as an example, he's coming out the Academy and into a locker room that has the likes of Pogba and Lingaard in it..... it's easier said than done as young boys are always going to look up to the cool older players and do as they do. 

This is where clubs need to get their recruiting bang on, I know a few on here talk about the like of Morgan and Fuchs going on for ever, but these are the sort of blokes young lads need to see in the dressing room.

I could imagine Big Wes pulling a couple of the young lads aside and letting them know their responsibilities.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Apt photo on the BBC sport main page

4b772c05-db1d-48d4-a327-a84e084a48c8.jpg

knowing Greeeeelish it's a perspective trick and he's fallen over about fifty meters away. What irritates me more than anything is how the commentators wax about how he's such a good player for doing it! Hes endlessly fishing for fouls. Unsportsman-like, in the box a diver, but no because they're hard for him at the moment he gets all this praise. 

Random rant but how on earth do Leeds and Bielsa get away with having that stool in the technical area? Aside from the obvious my question is of a stool in Leeds colours and with a Leeds badge in front of TV cameras at an away teams dugouts! For a long time I've wished that a club refuses him the damn thing and tell him to get to the fvcking dugout if he has a weak bladder and needs to shit himself.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Random rant but how on earth do Leeds and Bielsa get away with having that stool in the technical area? Aside from the obvious my question is of a stool in Leeds colours and with a Leeds badge in front of TV cameras at an away teams dugouts! For a long time I've wished that a club refuses him the damn thing and tell him to get to the fvcking dugout if he has a weak bladder and needs to shit himself.

Just a bloody upturned bucket mate, why would anyone be arsed?

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Just a bloody upturned bucket mate, why would anyone be arsed?

What about all the players running around with their club colours and badge in front of the camera’s at an away teams ground.Not just one.Eleven of them!

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

What about all the players running around with their club colours and badge in front of the camera’s at an away teams ground.Not just one.Eleven of them!

Why not...:dunno:

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

knowing Greeeeelish it's a perspective trick and he's fallen over about fifty meters away. What irritates me more than anything is how the commentators wax about how he's such a good player for doing it! Hes endlessly fishing for fouls. Unsportsman-like, in the box a diver, but no because they're hard for him at the moment he gets all this praise. 

Been watching it and how villa are getting away with this sort of stuff is disgusting. That particular challenge, Grealish was half way down before running into the other players foot. Really hope they come unstuck.

Villa back down with a bump.

Seems teams will have trouble with consistency? Could be very unpredictable as to who ends up where.

Edited by StanSP
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

What irritates me more than anything is how the commentators wax about how he's such a good player for doing it!

I absolutely hate this. 

It shows how disgustingly out of touch they are. Almost all fans without fail hate diving and want to see it stamped out. 

Pundits, ex pros on the TV all defending it and calling it clever. The same hypocrites that complain if its a foreign player. 

• Like 3