urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

10 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Given it’s still 3 weeks away and no fans to worry about, is this likely to change? 

Depends on the PPV review during the international break.

I assume they had ideas on changes but hopefully given the introduction of lockdown 2 hopefully there's a full U-turn.

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Someone be a mate and keep an eye on Manchester, yeah? Haven't seen them in weeks, kind of worried about them. :tumbleweed:

In Tier 3, not allowed out to mix with the rest of us.

Given what happened last season I'm loath to get over excited by their current difficulties.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

In Tier 3, not allowed out to mix with the rest of us.

Given what happened last season I'm loath to get over excited by their current difficulties.

Whatever happens, they will always have the finances and corruption on their side to get over it, sadly.

Not sure if right place to post this but just been watching Sky Sports Centre and really good bit of banter with Andy King and Paul Dickov as they were looking back at last nights match. Kingy saying Dickov and Vards have similar traits off the pitch and like doing the same things...Dickov smiling and nodding in agreement . Btw Kingy is really good pundit...very  knowledgeable and eloquent

• Like 4
13 hours ago, TaggertvsWise said:

I’m surprised FFL class him as a midfielder. In you go lad.

My entire midfield consists of players from the front 3 of teams lol it's something they often do on FPL to be fair. 

Not entirely surprising, they weren't even very good in the Championship! They drew 17 games out of 46. Same story as Fulham really, If Brentford hadn't cocked up so royally late on, you could argue neither of them would have come up as I think that would have made the path easier for the in form Swansea side at the time.

I don't think his style suits them or their players particularly well, they neglected to sign a striker of any real quality though which is a massive oversight, as the only way they got out of the Championship was because they tried to outscore their opponents, you could see yesterday that they're screwed if they don't score.