urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Klopp can get fcuked if he does his sub or fixture congestion thing again - he’s played a near full strength midfield and strike force against a bunch of kids. I counted about four or five players Liverpool could play instead who are fit tonight 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Klopp can get fcuked if he does his sub or fixture congestion thing again - he’s played a near full strength midfield and strike force against a bunch of kids. I counted about four or five players Liverpool could play instead who are fit tonight 

And its no excuse that he didn't know villa would play the kids, its been in the news all week.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Umbungo78 said:

Klopps a winner though..... He does what it takes to deliver, yes he makes excuses but he does what every serial winner does and deflects attention to achieve the overall goal. Its what we lack in my opinion 

Perhaps. But he also has a bench of players that cost about as much as out starting 11, which surely helps 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Umbungo78 said:

Klopps a winner though..... He does what it takes to deliver, yes he makes excuses but he does what every serial winner does and deflects attention to achieve the overall goal. Its what we lack in my opinion 

I think you're right. Top managers generally are moaning bell ends. Mourinho has done it his whole career, Fergie did it, Wenger did it and now Klopp and Pep do it. To be successful as a manager, you do have to use deflection tactics and basically be a complete and utter bell end. Not sure what Sean Dyche's excuse is though. 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Umbungo78 said:

It doesn't bother me, it's more if they ever try and pander to them, which they did to an extent by giving them a more generous Christmas fixture list.

3 hours ago, Umbungo78 said:

I don’t think we lack it as such, I think Rodgers’ does the right thing at times in bringing some of our players back down to earth considering the overall age of the squad and the hype surrounding individuals at times.

17 hours ago, les-tah said:

If you can afford the money to beat the queue then why not. It’s no different to the people who can afford private healthcare and beat the NHS queues for treatment.

Plus if all premier league players were vaccinated it may convince any anti vaxers that infact it’s not really Bill Gates trying to reduce the population.

Sure why not divert vaccines away from front line workers currently risking their lives and mental health keeping our health service running and saving lives so a bunch of privileged over paid men who kick a ball about for a living can get it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hoopla10 said:

Sure why not divert vaccines away from front line workers currently risking their lives and mental health keeping our health service running and saving lives so a bunch of privileged over paid men who kick a ball about for a living can get it. 

I think the intention was to do that after all frontline workers and vulnerable had been vaccinated ??

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

It doesn't bother me, it's more if they ever try and pander to them, which they did to an extent by giving them a more generous Christmas fixture list.

I love the irony of this that they moaned and moaned in November, got gifted with one of the longest breaks in the league over Xmas time and still fudged up most of their results lol

What annoys me most is Klopp and Pep have begged for 5 subs, but won't use the full allocation of 3 in games since they've moaned. If you don't use the 3, what legs do they have to stand on as an argument to use 5?

• Like 3

Looking like Spurs got calendar issues already. Their game v Villa is about to be called off. Three games behind and still in four competitions. The PL could move some fixtures around to get them playing Fulham this week but would involve moving Fulham v Chelsea as well

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Looking like Spurs got calendar issues already. Their game v Villa is about to be called off. Three games behind and still in four competitions. The PL could move some fixtures around to get them playing Fulham this week but would involve moving Fulham v Chelsea as well

Potentially leaves them with 38 games (if they make the Fa Cup and EL Final) in about 17 weeks. They will really struggle to get any sort of break.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

lol the talksport super computer conveniently has almost the entire big six in the top six except Arsenal, for whom it would be a ridiculous stretch, but they've put them seventh just to make sure. 

Keyboards shattering all over the place in the blue half of Liverpool I imagine. 

Arsenal are only 3 points behind Chelsea.... anything could happen this season!

8 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Couldn’t see a better thread than this - feel free to point out where it should go ..... but Derby losing at Chorley 😂😂😂😂🙏🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Probably the FA Cup thread... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1