urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Should that be a pen for Burnley? 

Didn’t even see it but knew it would come of nothing. Penalty against Man Utd weren’t it. 

Edited by Fox92
3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Nuno paying the price for keeping Fabio Silva on. I know he’s only 18 but honestly, what did they see in him? He looks and plays like they just dragged him in off the local park. Absolute waste of money!

He does look a bit doggo atm but at only 18 it’d be silly to write him off. It made no sense at the time to spend that amount on a player that probably wasn’t ready to come into the first team when their depth is poor (I think Jota was still there then though) pretending they were Real Madrid. Still I remember plenty on here panicking that Wolves were showing ambition with that signing and we had none.

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Wolves are shite this season 

They have been for a while. They have been a very poor team playing defensive football and grinding out results just like Burnley have in the past. The issue is eventually you’ll be figured out and it started to happen last season and has carried on this. It of course hasn’t helped that they lost their main goal scorer which has undeniably increased the speed of their demise. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Nuno paying the price for keeping Fabio Silva on. I know he’s only 18 but honestly, what did they see in him? He looks and plays like they just dragged him in off the local park. Absolute waste of money!

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Mendes monopoly... he’ll be earning well from it even if Wolves aren’t benefitting immediately 

He's stayed on too long tonight but.... He's 18 and shouldn't even be playing regularly yet.