urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Games should only be postponed if you can’t put out 10 players and a goal keeper. Villa showed they can in the cup so it should be treated as nothing more than a bad injury crisis. This whole postponement just encourages people to be relaxed about coronavirus legislation.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Games should only be postponed if you can’t put out 10 players and a goal keeper. Villa showed they can in the cup so it should be treated as nothing more than a bad injury crisis. This whole postponement just encourages people to be relaxed about coronavirus legislation.

So no subs?

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Trouble is they can't do that now or Villa would rightly turn around and ask "what about Man City, what about Spurs?"

9 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Trouble is they can't do that now or Villa would rightly turn around and ask "what about Man City, what about Spurs?"

Sadly they've set their precedent now. FA can't change tactic now, especially with Man City and Spurs players breaking rules left, right and centre 

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

**** me, this is getting more boring than Wolvesalona and such and such is decent. 

Chris Sutton, professional troll, living in your head rent free. Let it ****ing go. Christ. 

Nah..

I love holding life long grudges.

Thanks.😂

32 minutes ago, AjcW said:

So no subs?

Yes, although that would be unlikely as they would have a lot of youth players

32 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Good point and I can’t disagree. It should have been done right from Newcastle onwards. The rules I was suggesting were the rules in place from project restart I believe to stop a fixture pile up which would risk the season not concluding.

31 minutes ago, AjcW said:

So @peach0000 if we lose the title by one win, because we had to shut the training ground after coming into contact with another team that had been lax on the protocols... you'd be fine with that?

I would bitch and moan about it in all likelihood! I just see it as getting a bit too much, especially with villa. How are they going to fit all their remaining games in? What if they have even more postponements? At what point does there become to many games in a too short amount of time for them?

The league in a sense are lucky it’s villa. If it was a team in Europe it could definitely put the season in doubt

• Like 1

Reported in the Mail today that footballers might get a visit from PC Plod enquiring about their haircut's being super immaculate at a time all salons are closed. Time to bring back the mullet. Picture is of a former LC manager.

Capture.JPG

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bazly said:

Reported in the Mail today that footballers might get a visit from PC Plod enquiring about their haircut's being super immaculate at a time all salons are closed. Time to bring back the mullet. Picture is of a former LC manager.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Nalis
Initial post a bit harsh
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

Sheff Utd and WBA are gone for me. The final place is anybody's but this year I just feel Brighton's luck may be out

Too early, even for the blades....

This season still hasn t settled or found yet any traditional season trend....

i must admit of the 5-6 Teams in the basement These 2 look like write-ins, but anybody could have a fair run,while others dive...

Come March, still might not give any obvious candidates...Or it might be signed Sealed & delivered, for first of the last...

• Like 1

Don't think I've seen a more out of touch post than this in a while. Always pointing fingers at others to push blame. Footballers live the high life, the "but they did it too" mentality doesn't sit well with me.

Edit: 

He added 2 more tweets following on from this: 

Don't think this does him any good tbh. He's chosen 2 footballers who have done a lot of good, to almost balance out the number of players mixing, having parties, drink driving etc.

The actions of Rashford don't suddenly fix Maguire fighting a copper in Greece. Same as Henderson's actions don't suddenly make us forget Kyle Walker's sex parties or the Spurs players families having gatherings.

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Too early, even for the blades....

This season still hasn t settled or found yet any traditional season trend....

The top of the table is starting to look very familiar.

31 minutes ago, Bazly said:

The top of the table is starting to look very familiar.

Yes and no,..but we are talking about whos fighting off the Demons & who could Fall to to the Gremlins, in the Bottom half....

Top could still have some suprises,