urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I can not stand, and I mean really detest Jamie Carragher. Know its been said a million times but I've no idea how he kept his job at sky. His voice grates on me so much, it's unbearable and I can't help but think what an enormous tosser he is every time he opens his mouth. 

He's very lucky he's still in his role, especially after spitting on a rival fan through a car..

Many other industries would've likely to dismiss their employees if they were notified of a such incident involving them.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I can not stand, and I mean really detest Jamie Carragher. Know its been said a million times but I've no idea how he kept his job at sky. His voice grates on me so much, it's unbearable and I can't help but think what an enormous tosser he is every time he opens his mouth. 

Scouse accent so strong that he probably needs to regularly wipe the phlegm off his microphone 

Multiplied by weird squeaky high voice

Multiplied by bias which is unbecoming of a professional broadcaster

Multiplied by a massively transparent conscious effort to be "controversial" for clicks and traffic 

To the power of Sky putting him on commentary for games where he will wind people up

Plus he not a very nice human being

Equals "cuntertainment" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

From the BBC website lol:

Tony: If the teams swapped shirts I'm not so sure you could tell the difference between Liverpool and Burnley.

Ben Rogers: Not sure what’s going on at Liverpool - gone from heavy metal football to Michael Bublé

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Liverpool side has lost its intensity and it shows, they look pretty average.

Sounds ridiculous given how good they've been but you'd probably only swap Salah and Mane into our side. Robertson and maybe Allison too I guess.

1 minute ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I’m turning the crowd noise off. The game doesn’t deserve it. Have sky got a boo button. 

7 billion people would have used it when they lifted the Premier League trophy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thought Carra was a nob the way he spoke about the club and the players after Ranieri's sacking. Other than that I quite enjoy him. Good chemistry with Neville

Edited by Goober
  • Like 1