urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

What happened?

Feck and all. Some coming together between Barnes and Fabinho which really was nothing. Then the old men had a few words... which again resulted in feck and all. 

Edited by casablancas
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Yea there's noway dyche loses that scrap to be fair. Apart from Hodgson who would klopp beat in a 1 on 1? 

His landlord?

I think I'd probably say sorry if Dyche spilled my pint.

I do love the fact that Dyche turns his back on klopp which results in klopp becoming increasingly Apoplectic with his arms looking like mine during a seizure lol  hilarious. Also helps that klopp is just a w@nk3r

Edited by casablancas
5 minutes ago, Corky said:

Ashley Barnes is one detestable twat. Wish he'd **** off, sick of seeing his snarling face after clattering someone then falling to the ground under little contact.

Man is a ****. Always waited for someone to elbow him and take him out. 

1 minute ago, zorro en españa said:

Meanwhile in Spain’s Premier League Eibar (just above the relegation places) lead league leaders Atletico Madrid 1-0.  The goal scorer the goalkeeper ..... from a penalty.  A cracking pen too

Brings back memories of Chilavert ... showing my age. 

Edited by casablancas
  • Like 1

This is where it would be interesting with fans in, Liverpool’s next 3 are all away at Man Utd, Spurs and West Ham.

If he starts losing it and those supporters lay into him it would be game over for Liverpool, the same thin happened with Wenger, Rafa, Keegan and many more good managers in the title race.