urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Absolute madness thats Mane's first loss at Anfield. 

Fair play to Burnley. It's a good time to play Liverpool at the minute but they will turn it round so wouldn't write them off just yet! 

Just now, goose2010 said:

Absolute madness thats Mane's first loss at Anfield. 

Fair play to Burnley. It's a good time to play Liverpool at the minute but they will turn it round so wouldn't write them off just yet! 

Losing out on title means they may focus on other competitions (CL most likely)...

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Losing out on title means they may focus on other competitions (CL most likely)...

Yeah more than likely. 

Its going to be a very interesting second half of the season. 

23 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

No doubt if Liverpool lose tonight, I think we'll see a huge panic buy from Liverpool between now and the end of transfer window.

Already lining up Adama Traore, you don’t get panic buys much bigger... literally 

14 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Decisions like that really are killing my love of the game, absolutely awful that someone can get a penalty for that and it's just accepted as the norm

What are you going on about? It was a stone cold penalty - missed the ball and got the man. You don't have to be poleaxed to be fouled.

• Like 1
Just now, NaijaFox said:

What are you going on about? It was a stone cold penalty - missed the ball and got the man. You don't have to be poleaxed to be fouled.

I agree. It’s a foul and it’s quite obvious from the replays I’ve seen. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Am I right in thinking that they’ve actually got a few starting 11 currently out injured? I can only really think of VVD, Gomez and Jota out atm. 

Yeah that's all really. The front 3 are in poor form. TAA is crossing to the Burnley right back.to head away.