urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Barnes- Vardy ' Mahrez 

Maddison            Tielemans 

Ndidi

Imagine the carnage this team would cause. 

The universe decided it wouldn't be allowed :P

Think Sterling was offside for their fifth?

All of us LCFC fans watching this game and pulling for West Brom to hold it to eight ... reminds me of Derby fans desperate for Sheffield United to win lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Correct, but that doesn't sit right with me, they just change the rules as they go along to protect themselves. That's all this 'interpretation of the rules' is about, protecting themselves week after week.

I agree.

10 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Well they may do now but as I say the incident AT THE TIME was not against the rules or laws of the game.

Because the caveat used for another offside scenario could be interpreted that way.

They’ve now closed that loop hole because it was a farce, people were miffed because no matter what the laws said it’s not right. Hence the change.

9 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Southampton's form has fallen off a bit hasn't it? Hadn't really been paying attention but as it stands they are 11th. Doesn't seem five minutes since they were top.

That could be us too... things are very tight.

Need to win tomorrow.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Southampton's form has fallen off a bit hasn't it? Hadn't really been paying attention but as it stands they are 11th. Doesn't seem five minutes since they were top.

Not surprised. The main reason they were flying was the incredible finishing from Ings and Ward-Prowse. Since the former got injured, they lost momentum

and neither player has been in that kind of form recently. 

Let’s hope Man U and Everton go the same way as they have been the two other sides in the top half whose positions are far better than their expected goals. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the West Brom chairman pull the trigger again. They’re only 6 points behind Brighton and free falling Newcastle just ahead. 

There’s still a chance for someone to sort this mess out 

17 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Reckon West Brom should've stuck with Bilic, as at least he would've made them more competitive..

Imo a team brings in Alladyce for one reason, to make them more solid and harder to beat. If anything WBA has become easier to beat since he arrived, shipping goals every week.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Imo a team brings in Alladyce for one reason, to make them more solid and harder to beat. If anything WBA has become easier to beat since he arrived, shipping goals every week.

It’s the same as Bruce. His “tactics” are outdated and quality has moved on enough to break it down.