4 hours ago, KFS said:

Maguire fvcking up and now Greenwood. Got to imagine they’ll walk all over Ole and his nice guy attitude toward them this year.

Hope this United team start to plummet, I really do 

And Foden. That's on top of Walker being a dick as well a couple months back.

Hope both plummet.

2 hours ago, Manini said:

Hmmmm. I feel like Jose could have easily just said look Danny, not sure you’re good enough for us at the minute and I can’t guarantee you minutes. Keep a professional attitude in training, stay fit and we’ll get you a move as soon as we can. No hard feelings. No point paying him lip service when he’s clearly already pissed off. 

Running off to talk to Levy is a bit weird mind. 

That's the bit that was strange to me. I don't think Rose was the bad on film. Someone on twitter said "he thinks he's like Maldini on this clip" and I watched all of it and didn't see that.

But running off to Daniel is strange. However, it just shows the mentality of some players. There are reports of players going to chairmen, at first I didn't think it'd be true, but clearly some do it.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

More Portugeezers as we continue to rape Porto. May as well give us the league in 3 years time... :whistle:

If you're talking the Primeira Liga, couldn't agree more.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

More Portugeezers as we continue to rape Porto. May as well give us the league in 3 years time... :whistle:

Apologies mid the question is naïve, But I really don't understand why these players are persuaded/forced to play for wolves. 

So if I was a decent Porto player looking for the next step up to maybe Spain or Italy or PL or Bundesliga - and my agent owned, say, VfB Wolfsburg- ...of all clubs my agent then announces that he's sorted me a deal with Wolfsburg...I'd be a bit, like...., are you sure? 

21 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Look forward to all the youth prospects you lot will be contributing to England teams in the coming years :) 

On 06/09/2020 at 11:23, TK95 said:

Greek mugshot lol

HMaboy.JPG.8a6aad080b57535a991cf7556e950787.JPG

Mugshot ?! …  perish the thought sir, that’s an “ALTAR BOY ATTACKED BY ALBANIAN GANGSTERS”   aboy3.JPG.14ba8a899bdfa6915e3e41f22078afca.JPG

Quite a shameless spin on “Pissed-up footballer spends night in jail after rumbling with Greek cops” if you ask me.

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Apologies mid the question is naïve, But I really don't understand why these players are persuaded/forced to play for wolves. 

So if I was a decent Porto player looking for the next step up to maybe Spain or Italy or PL or Bundesliga - and my agent owned, say, VfB Wolfsburg- ...of all clubs my agent then announces that he's sorted me a deal with Wolfsburg...I'd be a bit, like...., are you sure? 

I guess they're like all young players, they want to play in the Premier League. It seems we are now going for the Dortmund/Monaco/Leipzig model where we try to snap up young talent. I'd like to see more nationalities but with our connections it's no wonder Portugal is first off the ranks. 

The Porto fans online are furious at this one. They are sure he was going to be a star for them. 

14 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I guess they're like all young players, they want to play in the Premier League. It seems we are now going for the Dortmund/Monaco/Leipzig model where we try to snap up young talent. I'd like to see more nationalities but with our connections it's no wonder Portugal is first off the ranks. 

The Porto fans online are furious at this one. They are sure he was going to be a star for them. 

But they sell them on for massive profit. You lot don’t 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Mugshot ?! …  perish the thought sir, that’s an “ALTAR BOY ATTACKED BY ALBANIAN GANGSTERS”   aboy3.JPG.14ba8a899bdfa6915e3e41f22078afca.JPG

Quite a shameless spin on “Pissed-up footballer spends night in jail after rumbling with Greek cops” if you ask me.

lol Wow! I think you're absolutely right. I feel stupid that I didn't spot that before. Someone almost certainly considered adding a subtle halo effect, but thought that might be pushing it a tad. It's shameless propaganda! Well spotted. Makes me surer than ever that he's guilty. Not that I wasn't sure before, mind.

22 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Model seems to be working. :thumbup:

Would like our own version but with Belgians :D

Seriously, do Porto have a decent sell on clause?

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

A loan with an option to buy is a little odd is it not? This is why I don't entirely trust what your owners and Mendes are up to. Why would Porto agree to this given how talented he is? Mendes orchestrating it all. You say they badly need money, so how does this help? They could sell Alex Telles with just a year left but won't budge on the fee and yet letting 2 shit hot stars leave? Whiffy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

A loan with an option to buy is a little odd is it not? This is why I don't entirely trust what your owners and Mendes are up to. Why would Porto agree to this given how talented he is? Mendes orchestrating it all. You say they badly need money, so how does this help? They could sell Alex Telles with just a year left but won't budge on the fee and yet letting 2 shit hot stars leave? Whiffy.

Is it a third party ownership thing?

I'm wondering if the player has absolutely no say whatsoever in these moves.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Everton forum.... “he’s in the top 5 players in the world”. 

God they are delusional. lol

A rop 5 player in the world wouldn't join Everton. 

Another 29 year old on huge wages on their books. Lovely. 

2 hours ago, KFS said:

Look forward to all the youth prospects you lot will be contributing to England teams in the coming years :) 

All national sides go through periods of boom and bust as well. What happens when the Portuguese talent dries up? I know they've got a few other nationalities in there but relying on one source for your players could be a bit foolhardy in the long run.