urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

6 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Not really. Mike Dean has been corrupt since I've been watching football with him officiating the game. Hes crapped on us when we've played the big teams plenty of times.

Funny I should read this just after watching ref watch as Dermot says he got the 2nd red and the pen wrong and STH goal should have stood

Edited by BKLFox
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BKLFox said:

Funny I should read this just after watching ref watch as Dermot says he got the 2nd red wrong and STH goal should have stood

But yet on every decision Dermot still sticks up for the ref. He blatantly tries to look out for and protect his mates on those articles.

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

Southampton request Mike Dean and Lee Mason do not officiate games. 

seems a bit odd. Like the Premier League will be like yeah sure. 

Jon Moss for us? Who else?

Who’s the toothy fella? Kavanaugh? Save a few Covid cases as well throughout the league - bet his mouth smells like a Petri dish.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Wouldn’t mind west Han giving villa a good pasting today. Also would like Leeds to get a draw from Everton 

Agree . But You just know that Leeds will default back to their usual dog crap and cough up the points to Everton 

Man City win again with another clean sheet. I know things can change quickly but if Man City keep stones and Diaz fit can’t see any one catching them or even being close to catching them 

Didn't see the Man City game because we were playing (obviously), but Stones has looked quality for about 3 months now, can't see Man City being caught, but you never know.

WHU and Villa draw would be nice, not sure who will go on to have a good run towards the end of the season, so I'd rather they both dropped 2 points.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Didn't see the Man City game because we were playing (obviously), but Stones has looked quality for about 3 months now, can't see Man City being caught, but you never know.

WHU and Villa draw would be nice, not sure who will go on to have a good run towards the end of the season, so I'd rather they both dropped 2 points.

Their defence is impressive now, since the stones and Diaz partnership. Going to be hard for anyone to catch them 

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Pretty sure that's down to Dias next to him. 

Like how Soyuncu/Fofana are for us. Really good but a lot of it is down to being next to a very accomplished and better defender.

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Their defence is impressive now, since the stones and Diaz partnership. Going to be hard for anyone to catch them 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Pretty sure that's down to Dias next to him. 

Like how Soyuncu/Fofana are for us. Really good but a lot of it is down to being next to a very accomplished and better defender.

You are probably right. Mental how Laporte can't get into the team now, he's excellent.

Just now, StanSP said:

To watch Villa vs West Ham or Liverpool vs Brighton?

Villa WHU.

Absolutely ****ing tickles me no end that DCLs freak purple patch has ended and he's gone back to being an absolute competition winner championship journeyman. 

Edited by Finnegan