urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Just FA Cup would be fantastic. Top four would be a bonus.

For me the facup should be the one they give everything to 

europa league is still a long shot fatiuge the amount of games, not sure that is a serious possibility

• Like 2
Just now, twister said:

europa league is still a long shot fatiuge the amount of games, not sure that is a serious possibility

I think both are a possibility... why because when you look at it there aren’t really anyone way ahead of us in the europa... man city in fa cup is a problem though 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, twister said:

When I looked at the odds for the Europa league earlier in the week Spurs were favourites and we’re head and shoulders better than them with good squad management we can win it and finish top 4

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I think both are a possibility... why because when you look at it there aren’t really anyone way ahead of us in the europa... man city in fa cup is a problem though 

I think top 4 makes fa cups (or any other trophy) more of a future possibility in the long term whereas fa cup now may hinder long term progress.

Stop the season everyone. 

Sky Sports gleefully asking whether anyone would reasonably suggest that any side could posdibly catch Man City (7 points ahead with only 42/45  to play for).

It's over.  Go home. Try again next year.

That Man City v Spurs game basically followed the same pattern as the last 10 games between these 2 sides but this time the result actually reflects how the game has gone

18 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Spurs are very much on par with West Ham, in terms of overall quality, despite some of the big-name players they have on their books.

I think you’re being harsh on West Ham! 

• Haha 1
Just now, Manini said:

I would be gobsmacked if he has 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Got to be BS... but I remember something happening when he wasn’t happy at Dortmund 

Few saying he has resigned as he wants some time away probably BS but surely we can't have finished another manager off?!? 

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Got to be BS... but I remember something happening when he wasn’t happy at Dortmund 

The cycle has gone very similar to when he was Dortmund. He stayed though and saw the season out and got the send off he deserved really. I'm not his biggest fan but he deserves his last game to be infront of them. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Few saying he has resigned as he wants some time away probably BS but surely we can't have finished another manager off?!? 

He has gone through a hard time personally ... but I can’t see it... even if Liverpool don’t get CL they will give him the time... so no real pressure on the job. It is a good job for him 

Edited by foxes_rule1978