You just know we're going to get the best group possible in terms of away days and then not be able to go.

Braga for THAT stadium, Plzen for the beer and then Omonia as "somewhere 'ot" for Your Dad. 

2 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

If its any consolation, it will probably be ****ing freezing in November lol 

I went to Bergen (which is further south) in June a few years ago and it was ****ing freezing then!

I can forgive perhaps scheduling the tweet/article going live on the wrong day. I can't forgive thinking we can draw Arsenal or Spurs in the group stage. That's UEFA competition basics, honestly.

VERY excited for this. I know we can't go, and that's a proper bummer, but this is only our fifth ever foray into Europe. We get six games against three other teams, testing our metal against European teams and the opportunity to go deep in a competition which gains prevalence as it goes on.

The draw will be a buzz, the games will be a buzz. THIS is what 38 games in the league is all about. Whether it's UCL or UEL, we should be aspiring to this and not treating it like an inconvenience like some fans are.

• Like 1

Whatever pot we are in, I just hope we draw Rangers or Celtic. Celtic would be my preference. 

Saying that, Rangers might not even be in the competition and a lot of their fans would prefer it if they weren't. 

7 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Whatever pot we are in, I just hope we draw Rangers or Celtic. Celtic would be my preference. 

Saying that, Rangers might not even be in the competition and a lot of their fans would prefer it if they weren't. 

Nothing more underwhelming than playing clubs in the same island in European competition.