Arsenal have a pretty dong team out. Hopefully they can gain some injuries (Non serious I’m not a monster) and go on to extram time. Whilst we stroll our game and come through at a canter without injuries or needing 100% intensity. One can wish ... right?

Honestly though wouldn't it be fairer for UEFA to make an exception for the Arsenal-Benfica game and not count away goals since both games were played at neutral venues with no fans?  So if it's a draw it should extra time regardless.

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Honestly though wouldn't it be fairer for UEFA to make an exception for the Arsenal-Benfica game and not count away goals since both games were played at neutral venues with no fans?  So if it's a draw it should extra time regardless.

Yeah probably should've been but I would imagine it was all pre agreed so they can't use it as an excuse. Does seem odd though

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

You'd get no complaints from me!