Jump to content
hackneyfox

New Shirts how much?

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, TK95 said:

does anyone know if the Thailand smiles with you will be on the away kits too? or just the home ones. I'm tempted to wait, got enough blue shirts

From what I’ve been told Nope not available on away shirts, there will only be a limited run on home shirts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, goody2028 said:

Any idea when the away shirt will be out? 

Next month but don’t expect both away shirts to be released together 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blue army 1988 said:

Just let it go 👀

 

:D:D

 

i thought my humor was lost on FT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MPH said:


 

But I don’t want a frozen shirt I want a Leicester City shirt.. :@

Let it go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nick said:

Shirt prices frozen at £55

I love how they made that a thing. Like we are not being ripped off already. We are treating our loyal fans by keeping shirt prices at ridiculously high prices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wanted the new shirt but what is the point in paying £55 for a shirt when I wont get it till November? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jayfox26 said:

I really wanted the new shirt but what is the point in paying £55 for a shirt when I wont get it till November? 

That's just the 'Thailand Smiles...' slogan shirt. The normal King Power sponsored ones are shipped immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

That's just the 'Thailand Smiles...' slogan shirt. The normal King Power sponsored ones are shipped immediately.

Yeh I get that but I fancied the Thailand smiles one as it's a bit different. Plus we will only be wearing the king power one in cup games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Yeh I get that but I fancied the Thailand smiles one as it's a bit different. Plus we will only be wearing the king power one in cup games. 

I couldn't figure out if you meant that particular shirt or not. I thought the same, would be nice but not waiting until November. Instead I opted for the normal one with the free EL badges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought the Mrs a kit with her favourite player name on it a few years back but beyond on that I won't shell out for them. 

 

I'd be more than happy if they weren't changed every year. Having 3+ kits per year, every year, at 55 quid isn't on. It's a ****ing rip off, a shameless rip off. 

 

Far prefer to skittle my money on classic kits from the club store. Some value there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Presumably the lettering and numbers for Europa will be different from the league ones, wonder if they’ve stocked that yet if they’ve already got the patches in - obviously the retail side weren’t confident of champions league if they’re already selling Europa stuff!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Bought the Mrs a kit with her favourite player name on it a few years back but beyond on that I won't shell out for them. 

 

I'd be more than happy if they weren't changed every year. Having 3+ kits per year, every year, at 55 quid isn't on. It's a ****ing rip off, a shameless rip off. 

 

Far prefer to skittle my money on classic kits from the club store. Some value there. 

If you buy it now you can wear it now then in 20 years time it (may be) a "classic shirt" and youll have a classic shirt for free!:filbert_2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...