Bonanza

The OH Leuven Thread 2020/21

I tried to do an each way league double at the start of the season for a laugh but couldn’t find the odds anywhere lol 

Cash out would have been gradually looking better and better! 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Micky said:

So they beat Anderlecht 1-0 and none of you can be be arsed to comment!

I've gradually took more and more interest in leuven over the season. Even moreso now andy king is there.

I checked second half when it was 0-0.

Saw this at the top.of the page then checked the result.

Excellent.

It's happening again,

It's happening agaaaaiiinnn.

All hail the svriradinaprabha's ( formerly the raksriaksorns)

It's happening again.

(Hope that scans better in flemish)

3 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

I've gradually took more and more interest in leuven over the season. Even moreso now andy king is there.

I checked second half when it was 0-0.

Saw this at the top.of the page then checked the result.

Excellent.

It's happening again,

It's happening agaaaaiiinnn.

All hail the svriradinaprabha's ( formerly the raksriaksorns)

It's happening again.

(Hope that scans better in flemish)

Love to that chant. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I guess kingy may struggle to get a work permit ........

This will all be fixed in the next couple of days.

I expect him to be a part of our squad for the game against STVV.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

busy celebrating, I should hope.

Went to bed at 22:30, lockdown life is sad.

Either way, as Bonanza said, first half we were quite okay, could've been ahead if Delcroix hadn't blocked that attempt from De Norre. Second half you could once again see that fatigue is really an issue, the sharpness is really missing now. Luckily we held on until 80 minutes were passed, because that's when Kompany time starts. lol

We really really need a rest though, but there's none to be had. We have one week now to focus on the game against STVV, which will be the start of five games in 13 days. (17/01, 21/01, 24/01, 27/01, 30/01). Ridiculous. Even more so because we've had no winter break and technically no summer break either with the preparation of the promotion final at the end of August.

Edited by KlaaZ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

That chipped pass by Sowah on 35 mins was exquisite and seems to be something he does quite a lot. Not an easy ball to pull off and can often look like a waste of possession as defenders will fancy clearing those if it isn't deadly accurate between the zones and yet Sowah seems to have that awareness. Really progressing well.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

That chipped pass by Sowah on 35 mins was exquisite and seems to be something he does quite a lot. Not an easy ball to pull off and can often look like a waste of possession as defenders will fancy clearing those if it isn't deadly accurate between the zones and yet Sowah seems to have that awareness. Really progressing well.

He chipped it once more to Maertens for the penalty. Decent stuff. Another famous win for OHL!

Getting King and Benkovic(?) as reinforcements for the busy schedule ahead is great.

If OHL can get 8-10 points from the next five games and survive without injuries, that would be close to optimal.

• Like 1

The king power teams are doing superb. Both teams in the top 4 and looking good.
Our owners are the best in word football, they have made both teams well respected and capable of competing at levels we probably we probably never thought we would. 

I am thoroughly enjoying watching Leuven and their rise up the league. Hopefully we both maintain our form and get into champions league. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

Average.

Didn't really do anything special, but didn't do anything wrong either.

That's a shame, hoped he'd kick on with you. Still plenty of season yet to go though! But never mind that, congrats on the win against Anderlecht! Lovely ol' result!!

What's the news around players coming in at all? Hopefully King will be a good acquisition and if Benkovic can get (and stay) fit, that should bolster your back line.

39 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

Average.

And the main man Sweet & Sowah? The highlights looked like he was superb once again. Those little chipped balls in to the mixer were Phil Micklesonesque.

43 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

Average.

No offence , but i think your club may be his peak.